need another job!

bitch.

:R

HIGHFIVE!

hahahahah you’re a joker Kev. You’re right… You’re sex. I’m licking my nipples right now :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHA you think it’s that easy to get away from this? I wish I could tell people to stop referring to my sleeping. NOPE, you’re stuck with it for life
Why were you doodling bang busses on your napkin with excited “kids” hanging out the windows?

:hmm I know you’re gay so I won’t even bother asking why you’re watching me sleep.

No, they’re pics of your house at your sisters bday party. I wasn’t tipsy or anything it’s just that I fell asleep. Don’t deny that you weren’t doing the creepy stalker watch too.

hahahaha ACTUALLY it was TWO (2) times and you’re just as skinny yourself kid.

BTW, wasn’t RABBIT asking for a job in this one?

settle down there…im pretty sure kev isnt of the gay hahaha

and i wasnt doodling a bang bus…i was drawing a school bus with crazy kids…but you…being the pervert…switched it around

nope those arent the pics im referring to…im talking about the pics james took when we went to kbbq and u fell asleep in ur chair lol with alex posing behind u :stuck_out_tongue:

OHHHHHHHHH yes yes… I have yet to see those pics.
I didn’t have any liquor that night. That’s just my Natural Crazy sleep

lol …i know…the 2 statements i made had nothing to do with each other (the way you sleep, and the fact you cant drink)

Rabbit your job is to keep alex in line. TO build up his hope that his GTR will run again but we all know very well it wont he he. It doesnt pay much but th epay is good I pay you in respect and after reading this thread I lost alot of respect so your going to have to take a pay cut.

Because in reality we all know where alex’s car is going to end up :R
http://www.getrichslowly.org/images/junkyard.jpg

^^^
LOL and he wanted me to rent it out for prom!

I’ve seen you around, i’ve talked to you twice. And i’m not so skinny, TNC weigh-in?

5,9.5" ; 160lbs (i think i’m a fat kid)

i need job :frowning:

I need to drink with you lads this summer…

I can show you what a ‘real’ asian can drink… no ‘asian-glow’ shit here, we’ll see if you guys can hang with me… :stuck_out_tongue:

My list:
Pat- funny guy, speaks of total randomness when drunk after 1-hit
Ang- is the best, period.
Rab- gigallo for underaged females
Mudar- retard by day, gangster by night
Kev- my ballin-partner in crime… VTACK for lyfe
Alex- should be deaded… owns the most annoying shit ever… I’d rather see his annoying skyline then soccer-mom mobile
Anth- no one really likes him, we just like the girlies that he brings us.
Church- balla, plain and simple
Dav- cop magnet, stay away
Rich- first person to come to mind that will TT a minivan

hahahahaha I don’t get drunk after 1 hit.

You call can fight me, but you notice how I’m at the top of the list???
NUMBER 1 BABY!!!

aawwwwww yay :smiley:

umm sure ur first on the list…but allll you got was “funny guy” hahahaha:p
im the best muahahaha eat that!

woot im a retard! XD

^and you just found that out now?

bitch

This message is so RABBIT style

HIGHFIVE!!

lol oh shut up you big baby

you cant have everything…you got the “nicer” car…so i get the tittle of the best :stuck_out_tongue: haha

HA! “bitchifying” angie is one of my top 5 favorite activity’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

you know what happens when you do that…NO egg salad sandwiches for you!

bitch.