Need a Job

Sup everyone… new into town and im looking for a decent paying job.
Just seeing if anyone here knows of anything, im open to any job. Hoping to get into construction or automotive, let me know, Thanks in advance!!

Kal Tire by 52nd ave…13.25 to start if your over 18…raises come real quick too!

What experience and skills do you have?

Ive been in the food industry (big mistake) for my working career, but im definately open to new things… anything to jump start me into a new career would be more than welcome. Something fresh would be really nice, as I dont really want to go back into food service.
I noticed some of the work your company has done Jason, looks extremely nice. If you have any ideas of how to get into welding and such please let me know as I have been really interested in that trade for a while now. Cheers!

Honestly, just drive down any major industrial area, you will find TONS of “Hiring” signs. Its ridiculous!

It is true. Go to the foothills industrial park and walk into some shops garanteed to have a job within the first couple places.

Hmm, sounds interesting. I’m an ex-electrical engineer, but can’t stand engineering jobs. More paperwork, desk jobs, or fort mac field assignments. Yuck.

I think I’ll give that a shot! Anything to prevent me from living in “Office Space!”…

Anybody else in the same kinda place right now? Anybody need an electrical engineer that doesn’t want to do field assignments and wants a typical 9-6 M-F job?