help: need job

Hey guys, i had a mix up at my old job and am now currently back looking for work… if anyone knows anything please let me know… im looking for something either in construction or heavy equipment… or hell, working with my hands… i can send my resume where ever… just need a new job asap… Thanks everyone

trendwood ltd
472-6606
Ask for greg

looking for basic labours, just a though for anyone looking right now

whereabouts are they located? do you know what would be involved? how much do they pay?

they are located on 12st and 121 i think. just outside of sherwood park.
starting wage i thin but dont quote me is $14, the job would need u to be able to work with stape hammers (easy as shit) be able to pile lumber and basicly just be able to work hard. its not a hard job i did it for over a year but now i play with $150xxx forklifts. u ill learn how to drive a forklift if dont know how and its not hard. so give them a call if ur intrested i know that they are looking for a couple workers.

also big horn transport located on the south side just off shpk freeway and 17st are looking for labours aswell. dont know there operation just know one of the owner and he said they were looking for ppl aswell.

cool, thanks for the info.

it looks like I will be out there in the middle of July. I’m almost 100% sure I have a job landed already within Edmonton, so I’ll be working as soon as i get out there, I can’t wait.