New Addition to the Family: 1986 Regal T-Type

i dont think it was quite 10’s but thats the reason i stayed away from it. i want a stock one… BONE stock… i dont want someone elses work unless i know whos

That car can run rock soild 12.2 s with as little as $500 and good tunning . i had a few bone stock cars with small mods go high 11s
This car in the pic is also a real WH1 car that i owned years ago .

Good lookin’ car. I like the black wheels with the polished lip.

A big selling point on this car was the open differential. It was a little tough to find one that wasn’t raced, and we don’t think this one was.

awesome car. I love t-types

ggggeah:bigok:

My dad’s flying down tomorrow to pick it up. He’s going to stop by and visit for the weekend, before he drives back to Pittsburgh. I’ll try to get some good photos of it.

do it!

Well he flew to Tennessee and said it turned out to be a POS. It was painted (even though the owner said it wasn’t), and someone had spilt grey paint all over the carpet and passenger side door.

He ended up buying another one from Columbia, SC that’s basically the same, but this one has a posi rear end, original paint and borla exhaust. He took me for a ride and I wasn’t immediately impressed. It had a rough idle and at WOT the car would sputter as if it were hitting a fuel cut-off. After looking over the car we realized one of the spark plug wires had came completely off. Now the car runs perfect. Lots of torque, exhaust sounds nice with the turbo spooling. :smiley: It should be a fun project car.

I didn’t have time to snap any pictures, but I’ll get some when I pass through there on my way to Mid Ohio this weekend.

id love to see it/ ride in it

We could set up a little G-Body meet for Friday evening if anyones interested.

in
where at(no chance of rain thou)

South Park or somewhere downtown, it doesn’t matter me.

when???