New to Pittspeed

I drive a 87 Regal T-Type Limited…

Looks like something you would see in the retirement home parking lot…

Best pass has been 12.67@108, still getting 19 mpg.

I don’t miss my big block Nova anymore!

welcome:beer:

Thanks Brian,
In case you didn’t know, this is Barry.

Eric got me curious on this turbo stuff, I was going pick up a Honda and go that route but I got a good deal on this T-Type and I’m having a blast with it. I never thought I could have this much fun with 6 cylinders.

Eric says your car is flying. Maybe you should offer to drive that VTEC for him at the track.

Originally posted by GeneralG
Thanks Brian,
In case you didn’t know, this is Barry.

Eric got me curious on this turbo stuff, I was going pick up a Honda and go that route but I got a good deal on this T-Type and I’m having a blast with it. I never thought I could have this much fun with 6 cylinders.

Eric says your car is flying. Maybe you should offer to drive that VTEC for him at the track.
there timers there he wont let me:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
welcome:beer:

welcome

Originally posted by Pewterss
there timers there he wont let me:D

haha yea and u wont race anywhere where there isnt timers…lol jk:p

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
haha yea and u wont race anywhere where there isnt timers…lol jk:p
119 bish NOW unojobhavingslut!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

nice to see another g-body join the board.

barry, welcome ghost of ivan the terrible. this is john, did you ever put seat belts in the 421 yellow ta? also can i have my fingernails out of your dash .:smiley:

Originally posted by Gnocide
barry, welcome ghost of ivan the terrible. this is john, did you ever put seat belts in the 421 yellow ta? also can i have my fingernails out of your dash .:smiley:

Hey John,
I think there were alot of fingernails in the dash of that car, those were the days. Every once in awhile on my way into work I remember the days of “VW Drive”, that was insane. We’ll have to hook up and talk Buick. I am really enjoying that car.