new from schenectady

:ohsnap

What city do you speak of? I assume there is only one city in the entire world in which can occupy mental or physical sociologically accepted people, and I am not apart of it.

:rofl

solid work shady

Shady OMG LOLZ

pfft, ill give you that because the city is a colloquial term here.

By city I mean new york city.

Looking at your picture and your (LOOK AT ME BEING EDGY BY DOING A SPIN-OFF OF KKK) modding service, (pray tell what idiots get their shit done by you?)

You, are obviously from some backwoods part of the U.S. and not from a place that is occupied by people with mental and physical traits that fall under the social norm.

+repd shady

im busy rubbin one out , wheels ya wanna back into me sometime ?oh haiiiiiiiii …

Ohh i can see it now, kiids haulin ass on his Schwin (because dads s4’s in the shop) home to intercept the mail!

Man I wish I was 17 again, seems sooo exciting!

I no see apt number on police report…you fuckin’ goon.

wow takes a douchebag to judge a book by it’s cover. Mike does amazing work and is probably one of the few people in the nation i would trust to do work on my showcar or any car my team. Now please get your black turtleneck wannabe steve jobs acting ass outta here.

can we see said report???

sure bro, i’ll be the guy walking

God I <3 forums.

ROFL

MS Word thesaurus doing work for you huh? Bill Gates making you look smarter than you are. LOL

Plenty of idiots on here graciously paid for my technical and skillful services. I am one of very few that actually do work here instead of having daddy hand me an S4 to stunt around with.

What ever doesn’t bother me or my customers one bit. :thumbup

Post up said police report Jr. Save as, JPG. Reply to thread, manage attachments, browse, upload, right click properties ctrl paste into img tags.

dooo it big boy.

:hug Thanks buddyyyy. :thumbup

krazy kid knows how to build shit . he once made a machine that was used for fuckin , yeah i said fuckin . had a big ni99er dick on it and shit he called it dragondoor or suttin like that . id be careful yo . he may use that device on u

Some weak ass trash talk ITT