new from schenectady

jjjkjk

Welcome! You only have K04’s? I’m happy with my 11 second K04 only S4, lol. What are the plans for it? Post some pics.

well i’d like to get the standards - motor mounts, upgraded dp’s, manifold. i’d like to get 2.8 heads but thats too much work for me. i wanna get a vast meth kit aswell… i’m pretty sure i’ve raced you down central before and you kicked my ass… maybe it wasnt you idk

An APR stage 3 car that doesn’t have motor mounts, trans mounts, downpipes…I’m surprised. Did you buy it like that? Usually all of that stuff is done all at once. What clutch are you running?

I think I may remember messing around with a Santorin B5 S4 on central at some point last year but (no offence) it seemed much slower then my car when they should be identical. You sure it’s K04/Stage 3?

Well at that point in time my stock clutch was going out the window, I’ve since upgraded to an RS4 clutch kit which seems to be doing the job for now. No, I didn’t buy her like that I just didn’t have the 8k for the whole kit so i had to buy things seperately.

What color is your S4?

knjknjk

You know Zach Peek?

nah i dont

RS4 clutch should do pretty well for you, but don’t expect it to hold under a really hard launch with good tires. I was slipping a Southbend Stage 3 with good tires. Since then I upped to the Soutbend Stage 5 and never had it slip.

I’ve got 034 street density engine, trans mounts, snub mount, stern rear diff plate bushings and the apikol rear diff mount in mine. Really stiffened up the drivetrain nice.

Just ordered most of those parts for my 200 the other day actually too.

is he from Clifton Park and has/had a blue S4?

no

Welcome, another s4 owner :thumbup Im not too far from schenectady, im in glenville, dont think ive ever seen you around

oh…and pics plz

im gunna go ahead and assume your S4 isn’t a daily driver lol

Haha, it doesn’t even move right now… But it very well could be a DD. I drive the Jetta daily though. Both Audi’s are out of commission. 200 will be fixed very soon though.

My buddy’s got an srt10 with a stage 5 clutch, I’d have to hit the leg press for a few months before that became my dd. Way too stiff for me. i couldn’t imagine a stage 5 in my car

The petal feels almost stock actually. Here’s a pic of it and fidanza flywheel:

http://www.pbase.com/amdisthebest/image/109587422original.jpg

Pretty sweet man. I don’t plan on doing any launches untill i get all upgraded mounts though lol

haha wtf?

hydrolic clutchs are hydrolic for a reason. granted some are stiffer than others, most all clutches can be daily driven these days.

nick your clutch is organic right? if not then thats when you come across the DD issues because its just annoying trying to slip a pucked clutch. everytime i get in the vette and havnt driven it in a few weeks, always takes me a few mins to get use to the six puck unsprung-ness of the twin discs. its always fun driving that lol

the only pics i have are from a shitty boost mobile phone lol or else i’d post some