new from schenectady

Was your car at collision experts off state?

haha, yea it is

welcome.

you drive an audi…your safe here. lol

When did you get in the accident? Was it rather recent?

Debatable

If interested, I’ll have an Aquamist HSF-1 meth injection kit for sale very, very soon. One of the best meth kits made.

Welcome to Shift, enjoy your stay.

truth, haha.

welcome!

lawsuit??? if he didn’t pay his insurance would…get a lawyer dude…welcome, hope you enjoy your stay

That’s a load of bullshit, the other guys insurance HAS to pay for your parts… aftermarket or not.

Where about was this? last question and then I will answer your question. :lol

I believe they are supposed to bring the car to exactly what it was before the accident. Def lawyer up and you should be able to get it taken care of. O btw I own an 2000 s4 but according to most on here it is a bit dumpy. :lol:ahh

actually no. Your vehicle is insured for its stock value… unless otherwise specified. And its not the other guys insurance that pays. Its your insurance that pays. then your insurance co takes the other insurance company on and attempts to seek repayment if fault is determined to be theirs. And its not yep they did it here is all the money back, its usually a settlement and both parties have some “money” invested in the repairs all said and done. Family friend is a claims agent for Allstate.

Nope. If you put $50,000 worth of paint on a 98 Neon and get in a wreck… no way would they put the extra cost into the repairs to bring it back to a neon with a $50,000 paint job! lol

There are reasons that insurance companies offer (at higher premiums) modified vehicle or additional insurance coverage.

luckily I got modded coverage on my biatch.

i see your point kkk but i’d go after him…his (op) insurance should be fighting harder for what he deserves not laying over…the guy that hit him broke the law, drove drunk, and hit someone else…its the lesser of 2 evils…which is more illegal? driving drunk or not having time to tell your insurance co. that you changed a few things on your car???:ponder imo the guy driving drunk is more illegal

i just pooped

We aren’t talking about HIS insurance, we are talking about the other guys. If the guy hits his car and breaks his aftermarket part, they are liable for the damage. Theres no question about this, you are smoking rocks if you think otherwise. I’ve played this game before…