new from schenectady

Whose on first?

HIS I thought was the OP. lol

So if someone else hits my pimped out ride, they will pay for what ever broke??? No way? I assume you have to prove its value somehow if that’s the case right?

And yess rocks have been smokend

Not true. All accidents I have ever been part of have been the other parties fault. Each time it was handled directly and entirely by the other persons insurance company. I have had this happen several times and they are 100% liable for all damages up to the policy max. This is complete horseshit and they are trying to take advantage.

The only accident I was in, in the jetta my insurance repaired my car and then went after theirs. The ladies spare tire rusted off her explorer on the thruway. Me and 4 other cars hit it and all but mine and the suburban were totaled! Claim was under my insurance.

Same with my brothers truck when some dick bag side swiped us. Truck didn’t have collision on it, and the other guy’s insurance didn’t want to pay. we had to take the driver to court… not the insurance co.

It might be different with different carriers. I dunno, or maybe my insider is full of shit?

it was in amsterdam/ saratoga county

TO CLEAR THINGS UP, i was in 2 car accidents, the one i was talking about in my first post (where i lost my front mount, was more than a year ago) i was in another accident right before christmas

lol nice, why is it “dumpy”?

Really. Was the van you/they hit silver?

I didnt hit anything, and im not answering that until you tell me why… i didnt say anything about a van

because I think I know a little bit about your accident. Just trying to see if my hunch is correct or not.

I am a very honest guy, please be so your self.

was it a silver van, on or in the vicinity of rt 30?

it was a silver town and country with the liscence plate “Hotw3ls” and yes it was on rt 30 i belive … id like to know what you know about this lol

Thought so.

Here we fucking go.

Do you want me to get the baseball bat you left at the scene back from Amsterdam PD for your drunk friend in the back seat?

LMAO. actually, the police took the bat on sight, and my friend in the backseat didn’t do anything, it was the front passenger’s

Small world huh mother fucker.

Fellow shift members want to hear the real deal?

This douchbag kid though it was cool to fuck with a handycapt kid with his 3 buddies in the car, as he pulled out of a restaurant after eating dinner with my brother. They were fucking with him and break checked him, where he tapped the back bumper, doing no damage, they jumped out, one kicked the door on the van and the other threw a bat at the car. for fear of being assaulted wheels took off, 3 thugs vs a wheel chair kid? come on. they followed him onto 67 and proceeded to rear end the SHIT out of the van.

Thats a good start isnt it new guy?

Oh boy this is gonna get goood

Dont LMAO nothing, you were driving the car. What about the drunk underage kid in the back? what did he do?

:ohsnap

Fuck me. I am supposed to leave work 10 mins ago, I might just stick around a bit and give this guy a warm welcome until Chris can come in here and shed his own light on the story.

FYI idiot OP, look under members list and match up the plate.

Oh man. This makes me very angry.

Any mods want to move this to epic in anticipation?

well maybe if your idiotic friend (christopher moran) (which at the time i had no idea he was handycapped until at the police station) wasnt driving drunk (approx. 1.3 on the CT) this never wouldve happened. and i would appreciate it if you didnt slander my name with false accusations. i was rear ended, then front ended. police can prove that (also he admitted it to geico insurance over the phone which was RECORDED). he deserves to be imprisoned. im glad he lost his insurace and has a DWI on his record. we need to keep scum like this off the streets. and i am no thug. i am a hardworking white male.