So which one of you mother fuckers did it?

Nice way to start a monday. Apparently ASS got vandalized last night. They took a joy ride in a race car and backed it up the hill. Broke into a few cars and went at it with my Jetta.

First and foremost, if you’re lurking on here, which I am sure you are. Fuck you. Better hope we don’t find you. Second off, you retards left the hammer head you threw through the back window, 3 sockets you used to take my shit apart and I am sure enough finger prints all over the place to prove it was you. And your fucking retarded to think you can pry a door open with a tool (Painted in blue because you transferred some paint to my car from it). Anything built past 1965 doesn’t just pop open with some leverage.

He is an est. list of what you took.

GT3076R vband turbo. Hot side is painted silver VHT Flame proof. And the impeller blades have a few small chips from a part of my air filer getting sucked in at one point.
-4 oil feed with 90 deg swivel red and silver Aeroequip ends
-4 coolant feed, red/blue earls ends
-8 oil return, earls ends
-8 coolant return, one earls end one is a banjo
Billet coolant filler neck, with -4 an fitting welded in on the side by me.
Temp gauge coolant res cap.
Water to air intercooler core, center inside out.
Two Stainless charge 3” pipes, wrinkle coated black. Also built one off by me to fit only that car.
TIAL 50mm BOV
Even took the $2 breather filter from the valve cover! Lol
20LB fire extinguisher, unbolted the bracket and all from the trunk.
Auto meter Cobalt Digital gauges:
-Oil temp
-Oil pressure
-Coolant temp
-boost
But you stupid fucks forgot to get the sending units while you were right there disconnecting my stainless braided lines.
The VW triple gauge pod they were in, (I cobbed it anyway you your gain, my loss)
VW MK4 column double gauge pod. Black, slightly deformed in the back for clearance, and 1/8th in hole drilled in the back of one of the pods.
Innovative LC2 Wide band gauge. Didn’t even look, but did you even get the controller for the gauge??? Gauge has a “rainbow shapped” scratch in the front from the back of the steering wheel rubbing on it.

That might be it for parts. No on to the body damage:
2 doors need to be replaced.
Roof needs a re-spray.
Back window
Hatch needs a re-spray because you were kind enough to say “THX” in oil and glass shards in the paint when you were done.

All in all, good job fucking my car up. You took a bunch of ONE OFF parts I made myself, a turbo that has been painted and has minor damage to it, gauges without sending units or controllers, custom pods… Lots of good shit you A: Will have a hard time selling, B: Will give away the car they came from and C: If you get caught will, earn you a beat down for your troubles.

Fellow friends of shift. Let this be an example, of why it might not be a good idea to post up a build thread. AND, if you happen to see any of this shit for sale, that meet the VERY WELL DISCRIBED condition above, feel free to get a hold of the Colonie PD, and first and foremost PM me.

WHAT THE FUCK…again???

Wow, that fucking sucks. I hope the fuckers that did this rot in hell. GL with setting everything right again.

What the fuck.
Sorry to hear this man, keep an eye on CL

wtf that sucks

Holy shit man, I’m sorry to hear that this happened. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

no way! scumbag mo fo’s. dude i hope you get everything back,and get payback on these fuknuts.

See what happens is, stupid people who do this shit, and forget their sockets behind for evidence… usually arnt smart enough not to slip up and get caught. I know enough people around here, that have my back. So when something pops up, your ass is grass by the end of the bussiness day. Quote me on this.

fuck them up, no excuses for this shit.

I’m sorry man, I really hope someone finds those assholes that did this.
deff will keep my eyes opened on the forums.

this is some serious bs, sorry to hear and i hope the fucks get caught asap

FUCKING SCUMBAGS !!!

I’ll be on like look out on my forums for some of this shit floating around.

Whatever you need let me know bro. Shame to hear this. Someone definitely needs to have an example made out of them though.

Darryl sorry to hear this shit happened at your place, but I know Mike’s shit (whats left of it) is in the right hands though. If you guys need anything holler.

+1… again sorry to hear that bro

Wow, i have no words, just anger

I wonder if any of the surrounding buildings have surveillance cameras that may have caught something.

I don’t get how people could have gotten away with all of this, though. It must take some time to remove all of those parts, and then they drove a race car around as well? Seems like that would draw a lot of attention because I know those things aren’t quiet.

It’s always the good people (ASS, KKK) who get fucked over by scumbags. Hopefully they’ll be caught but it’s not looking too likely from this standpoint.

Insurance?

Wow…

Thats really all I can say. Mike, I hope you find these fucking scumbags, and I hope you beat the shit out of them. No doubt that it was someone who probably lurks here.

Was your car in the shop and broken into? or was it outside somewhere?

Daryl sorry to here about the racecar as well, can’t believe people would do this.

WTF! Check to see if any surrounding buildings have cameras for sure.

srsly, if u catch em, use some vice grips and twist some fingers off

My guess is it was a bunch of teenagers