Fatal accident in Colonie

Heard about this not long ago then saw it on the news. Colonie by old niskayuna/hills road a black bmw at a high rate of speed crash and is apparently broken in to two pieces with 1 confirmed death. RIP

http://www.news10.com/story/16678471/fatal-car-crash-in-colonie

Rip, was just on the channel 13 news. Black e39 m5.

uuuhhhhhh… hopefully wasnt Damir???

RIP. Hopefully if there were others in the car they are ok

Nope, was thinking the same. Kids name is on channel 13.com.

RIP. 22 is simply too young to make such a stupid mistake that ended his life. Just saying…:dunno

YNN coverage: http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/572700/one-man-dead-after-violent-crash/

10:12 AM
One man dead after violent crash

By: Web Staff

COLONIE, N.Y. – A Loudonville man is dead after a violent crash in Colonie.

The scene was at the Old Niskayuna Road near the Hills Road intersection. Colonie Police said about 8:30 Saturday night, Christopher Miller, 22, ran off the road and crashed. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police are still trying to piece together exactly what happened, but right now, they say speed definitely played a part.

not for nothing, but every single member on this forum makes that mistake, often as a matter of fact. It could have happened to anyone here, this is a car forum after all…

If not for nothing, then for what? A Trophy? a podium finish? or price money?

If the accident is proven that it is purely a self inflicted incident. I challenge anyone one here to convince his parents that his death is “not for nothing” and with some from of tangible proof to show them.

This IS car forum, but it doesn’t mean that everything we do MUST be illegal.

I am not trying to lay “blame”, but I am simply sadden by most incidents like this where the victim did not have a second chance.

I digress…

definition -

“Not for nothing” is used to soften the blow of something that would normally be offensive or come on too strong.

idk how the hell you used it but thats not how I intended so.

I know that a kid just died (i used not for nothing to “soften the blow”) however lots of people in this forum are within that same age and drive way over the speed limit as well… Again, it could of happened to anyone. It sucks, but dont talk about making a stupid decision because im sure you will drive fast this summer as will 90% of others on this forum… I know I will.

This was one of my best friends, Chris Miller. He was a brother. I still can’t fucking believe it.

Sorry to hear that man. That sucks.

Rip and sorry about your friend.

I didn’t know him unless he went to ualbany and I only met him once.
Sucks this happened, it was right by my old work on old niskayuna rd if it’s the spot I’m thinking of by the airport

Sorry to hear man.

RIP… really sorry about your friend man.

I appreciate it, guys.

We are losing too many people too soon these years.

Wow people do dumb things and die… Can this be another shift518 bash post about him being stupid?

Baumbauer no disrespect rip to ur friend… Theres just alot of douchebags on here who like to bash people dying cause they did something stupid

Baumbauer, sorry for your loss man.

Slowgto, losing control of your car speeding is a little different than your friends situation. We get the point, hence why I haven’t brought up your buddy again out of respect for my friends that knew him.

after watching the vids of him wilding out id say ALOT diff then this situation.

. RIP

Mark I am sorry for your loss man.

If you didn’t influence his decision to do what he did, there isnt anything you could have done to prevent this. You can tell your friends and family to slow down in life only some many times, its up to them to actually take your advice.

RIP