240sx write off huge accident brampton

here is the speel
flat green 240sx s14 with flatblack rims

An 18-year-old man is dead and two of his friends are in hospital following a serious multi-vehicle crash in Brampton.

Police say a westbound truck on Wanless Drive collided with a northbound car on Creditview Road. The driver of the car was airlifted to hospital and is in critical condition. A passenger in the car was also airlifted to hospital and is in serious but stable condition.

The front-seat passenger was taken to hospital but succumbed to his injuries.

The fourth man in the car and the driver of the truck both have minor injuries.

Emergency crews were working for at least an hour to rescue the victims trapped inside the car.

No other details of the crash are available yet.

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20080905/CP24_NEWS_080905_NEWS_192.jpg

and the worst part about this is i think i mayyyyyyyyyy know this guy.

Flat green or flat black…http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38700

R.I.P noone likes a death

That is the car…smoked tails and all…

Clutch

R.I.P

its green now in that pic, i just seen it on the tele. im almost positive its green.
he asked me for the paint color like two weeks ago

I hope it isn’t them, someone tell me if it is. A son240 death/funeral I would attend no matter who it was.

Wow. As much as I hope its not, all signs point to this being “Clutch”. Its a tragedy, my condolences go to his family and friends. Hopefully his friends make it through okay.

I hope this wasnt due to stupid driving.

R.I.P.

this is terrible.

hopefully the other guys are okay. i hope the deceased is not also a part of this community and i too hope this has nothing to do with silly driving…

in an NA s14 with 4 guys in it i cant imagine he was trying to be too too crazy out there.

My condolences go to the families.

I as well, hope this was not due to someone driving like a moron.

man that sucks!! my heart goes out to the family of all involved!

that is awfull. we should all say a prayer for the departed and all families involved.

i am familiar with this intersection. its a four way stop but you can’t see cross coming traffic untill you start to pull out due to the high grass and trees. there are no lights out there and is dam dark at night. never liked that intersection since day one.

R.I.P brother.

peace

R.I.P

if it is clutch then this is probably his cardomain page when he had a red hatch

I’m going to say it was clutch, you can plainly make out the M as the 4th letter of the plate.

Whats up,

A friend of mine and fellow 240 driver died this evening. His name is Kurt. His son240sx name is Clutch. He was killed in a pile up in brampton:

RIP man!

Hey i didn’t see this thread and i started the other one (Friend and fellow 240 driver dies).

I knew the guy.

RIP bro.

I hate to say this but it really looks like Clutch…

P.S I don’t know this guy at all, He was still a Son240 member and had the same interests we all did…

i knew this guy too i arleady have a thread started on it
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38715

R.I.P. Chadwick aka Clutch
i knew him too, he found my phone when i lost it. i may have a video of him and his s14 on my phone when he had it at the time.
my prayers and condolences to the family.

yea i just saw it…sorry bout dat.

Fuck man…

Seriously… WTF… This seriously sucks man…

R.I.P. dude…

My condolences to his family and loved ones…

SON240 memorial drive-by/meet/cruise?