R.I.P Chadwick "Clutch" Germain

I don’t know where else to post this…

Chad was an active member on these forums, you guys probably know him as Clutch.

I still cant believe it happened… he was at my house yesterday. Me and my other boy were with him all day. He even stopped by SG yesterday to say whaddup to his boss.

Read the story and you’ll find out what happened… Chad was in the passenger seat of his car, and there was three other people in it as well.

I don’t even know what to say, It still hasn’t fully hit me that its true…

RIP Chad… we love you… we miss you… and know1 will ever forget you…

Full Story

An 18-year-old man is dead and two of his friends are in hospital following a serious multi-vehicle crash in Brampton.

Police say a westbound truck on Wanless Drive collided with a northbound car on Creditview Road. The driver of the car was airlifted to hospital and is in critical condition. A passenger in the car was also airlifted to hospital and is in serious but stable condition.

The front-seat passenger was taken to hospital but succumbed to his injuries.

The fourth man in the car and the driver of the truck both have minor injuries.

Emergency crews were working for at least an hour to rescue the victims trapped inside the car.

No other details of the crash are available yet.

RIP Chad

I only met him once but he was a really cool guy. He didn’t even know me but he helped me tightened my wheels while I was at SG.

Is this the young kid that worked at SG?

Was he at SG last year as well?

Nice kid I met him at DMCC a couple weekends ago and have ran into him a couple more times since. Sad day and my thoughts go out to his family.

He had came by at the shop askin for a s15 bumper, nice kid

Great Kid, Friendly and always had a smile on his face

You’ll be missed man

is this the car??

yes that is his car

R.I.P man…he bought my rims off me was cool and all.fucked up

very sad news.
I was suppose to meet him on sunday about the car. we been messaging back and forth for a while now.
It was a very nice guy.

that’s unfortunate to hear. had met him previously and was a cool guy. hooked me up a good deal on some parts, which are on my car at the moment. was a nice guy, very sorry to hear this and prayers go out to you and your family.

wow… my buddy baught his red hatch off him this summer…

really sad to hear, my prayers go out to his friends and family. was that the red hatch on kijiji, the on where he kept mentioning he was only 16 and did all of the work himself, with a link to his cardomain page?

yeah that was him

damn
:frowning:

Wow good kid, met him once when I sold him fenders… had such a bright future and big plans, met his sisters too. It was true the kid always had a smile on his face.

RIP Chadwick.

Sorry to see someone from the community leave us at such a young age. My condolences to the family and friends that knew him

RIP chad, I just realized that I had spoken to him a few times back during the winter, he was interested in buying my s14…he was really nice…unfortunately we never did meet up as he didn’t have time to view the car before it sold…my condolences to his family and friends

+1 on the banner mike.

I think that banner should be permanent… :slight_smile: