R.I.P Chadwick "Clutch" Germain

Ye, I’d like to see that banner stay as well. RIP fellow enthusiast.

I never met him but R.I.P

Unfortunately, I also lost a close friend in a car accident earlier this year, and its sad to see, it kind of makes you think how precious life, and how fast it can end especially when it happens to someone you know.
So everyone take car of yourselves and drive safe out there, my condolences to his family.

Heres an article from the Brampton Guardian about Chad: http://www.northpeel.com/brampton/news/article/56038

Also, Funeral Information:

Funeral Date: Sunday September 21, 2008
Funeral Time: 11:00am
Viewing: 8:00am-11:00am Location (same for both viewing and funeral) –
DOWNSVIEW 7TH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH
Address: 37 Bakersfield Street, Toronto ONT

Information from : http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24336404572&ref=mf

^ nice write up ow i believe his parents would be honourd to know that we are behind him

What a nice write up about an awesome person… I didn’t know him at all, but want to express my sympathies somehow.

Have a good time up there Chad!

^ we are hosting a meet at his accedent site if you would like to come you are more then welcome i will be giving out decals for those who come

R.I.P. CLUTCH

Chad was at my cousins house for hours on the day of his accident. He took the rear seats out of his s14 and put them in my cousins garage. The rear passengers still went in the car for a ride even though the seats were not installed. Remarkably both rear passengers survived. Chad had taken the seats out earlier that week as he was doing some work to the car. After the accident, the police had to use the jaws of life to cut the roof off his Nissan. They knew Chad didn’t have a chance of living since the initial impact was on his side.

His rear leather seats sit in my cousins garage today. We’re getting his close friends and family to sign it and will be returning it to his parents.

r.i.p chad

wow, what a terrible thing to happen to someone so young and in my own age bracket…, I can’t imagine what it is like for his family… it’s a scary thought that it could happen to anyone, just jumping in your car to just go somewhere.

r.i.p. chad, my thoughts go out to his family. :frowning:

Hey whats up everyone.

A website went up in memory of Chad. Please visit.

http://www.chadgermaine.com

happy birthday

may you R.I.P.

^ +1

happy bday buddy. . .

Wow…I can’t believe it, he was the same age as me. I remember seeing his car on CarDomain a little while back, I checked his page every now and then to see the build progress pics. This is terrible to hear. Although I never had a chance to meet him, you could tell he put his heart into his car. Rest in peace Chad and happy birthday, my condolences go out to his family and friends.

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, probably since I sold my s13 (about a year ago). I had a feeling to come on here this morning, not too sure why, but I logged on, and saw this. My condolences to the family and friends of Clutch!

I’ve talked to him over the computer before, mainly back when he had his s13. Seemed like a really nice guy! I always enjoyed looking at his progress pictures on his car domain page, with him and his father working on the car.

It’s Sad to see a fellow 240 community member move on to the afterlife so short in his life.

R.I.P. Clutch!

oh man this is terrible news. I met him around this time last year and bought his turbo kit. He even helped me take off my spoiler on my coupe later on. A real honest guy, this is a second friend that I have lost due to a collision.

R.I.P
Chadwick Clutch Germain

I met “Clutch” once randomly about 4 months ago. I have a turbo’d civic and I had a dead battery on the side of the road at the time. He see’s me standing there calling everyone in my cell phone and stops to help… He ended up driving 15 mins to his house and getting his portable charger for me, a complete stranger. As we talked it came up that we both also had 240’s and he mentioned this site, which I was also a member of. I will never forget him; what a bright young man, with a whole life ahead of him. Never take anything for granted. I cried a tear for someone I barely even knew. My condolences to his family. You will be missed, Chadwick Germain R.I.P.

Its interesting to see that 1…not even one admin or a mod or even a son vendor has posted in this thread. Or even the owner of the website.

Chad was a brilliant guy. Never caused any harm to anyone ever.

The fact that I posted or the fact that we put his pic up in the banner makes no difference? Come on now.

^ know one needs to fight over the matter and we greatly appreciate it very much and for any one going to the son meet i will have rip CLUTCH stickers to give out

ill grab two. one for my gtr and one for my 240sx.