R.I.P. Chadwick "Clutch" Germain

I don’t know where else to post this… but i know Chad used to work at SG.

Chad was an active member on these forums, you guys probably know him as Clutch.

I still cant believe it happened… he was at my house yesterday. Me and my other boy were with him all day. He even stopped by SG yesterday to say whaddup to his boss.

Read the story and you’ll find out what happened… Chad was in the passenger seat of his car, and there was three other people in it as well.

I don’t even know what to say, It still hasn’t fully hit me that its true…

RIP Chad… we love you… we miss you… and know1 will ever forget you…

Full Story

I don’t know where else to post this…

Chad was an active member on these forums, you guys probably know him as Clutch.

I still cant believe it happened… he was at my house yesterday. Me and my other boy were with him all day. He even stopped by SG yesterday to say whaddup to his boss.

Read the story and you’ll find out what happened… Chad was in the passenger seat of his car, and there was three other people in it as well.

I don’t even know what to say, It still hasn’t fully hit me that its true…

RIP Chad… we love you… we miss you… and know1 will ever forget you…

Full Story

An 18-year-old man is dead and two of his friends are in hospital following a serious multi-vehicle crash in Brampton.

Police say a westbound truck on Wanless Drive collided with a northbound car on Creditview Road. The driver of the car was airlifted to hospital and is in critical condition. A passenger in the car was also airlifted to hospital and is in serious but stable condition.

The front-seat passenger was taken to hospital but succumbed to his injuries.

The fourth man in the car and the driver of the truck both have minor injuries.

Emergency crews were working for at least an hour to rescue the victims trapped inside the car.

No other details of the crash are available yet.

Is this the guy that worked at Dixie Nissan?

wow. thats terrible… I may not have known the guy, but its still sad to know someone from the SON community is gone.

R.I.P. Chad

Sorry to see someone from the community leave us at such a young age. My condolences to the family and friends that knew him

My Condolences to his friends and family.

I’ve been thinking about what to post for the last couple of days, I knew Chad well and he was a really passionate kid, loved cars more than most.

But there really isn’t anything to say about this, its just one of those horrible freak accidents that you hear about, but never happens to anyone you know.

It’s even sadder when someone so young with so much potential is lost.

Hopefully he had no regrets and enjoyed his short life to the fullest, i know he always had a smile on his face.

Condolences to friends and familly