new from schenectady

what am I missing? is my proxy blocking some shit or something??? WTFFFF
SON OF A BITCH I SEE IT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fucking christmas tree are you that fucking dumb? do you not know the proper “i just got rear ended or rear ended someone ells?” procedure? or the proper "this person is getting out of hand “procedure”?
In This Forum, everybody is as handicapped as the person OP hit

Ironic name. I’d like to rock you hard in the face, faggot.

that was so lame i dont think im going to even make a comeback
seriously
does everyone from new york constantly think about chodes or something? that seems to be your guys favorite word

I kind of like this dude. nohomo hahahahah

wait notreally.

Okay, so on that same report one address has it, the other does not. Good job detective. Too bad common sense gene skipped your generation and it was too difficult for you to determine that 1933 Hexam Rd is clearly not an apt or a duplex.

i have 2
you mad you suck at blops

i cant spell neither yo, oh and a chode is a whale testi isnt it ?

how about I buy you the gun, and you just kill yourself? I feel like you shouldn’t be breathing my air.

I’d like to bust a nut in yours.

everytime i see some assfaggot weaving in and out of traffic at 90 mph in albany, i’m going to assume it’s a shift518 member

nahhhhhh thats a redline motorsports customer lol. we all just benchrace on here

actually it it shouldn’t even have ’ in it
lets correct grammar on the internet! that makes you about as cool as the tough guys

btw fixed a grammatical and spelling error for you

Don’t assume, acknowledge that it IS.

Sure they might be. Chances are they aren’t an OG of shift, and we already ripped them a new one for acting like a retard.

The real members dont fuck around, as proven by this thread. Troll around a little more and you will see we dont allow kiddy bullshit go on in our family.

At least some of you here have a sense of humor. Fuck, even Hotwheels gets it.

i feel like you shouldn’t be getting welfare from MY taxes.

ya better bow down when ya see me

Good you and he are on the same page then. hes is one of the few on here that has his shit on straight and doesnt collect handouts, he earns hit keep. :thumbup

now see thats just gay . i mean really