new from schenectady

Is that why the president is here in albany to discuss special needs?

chances are my rims are worth more then your car…and funny thing this isn’t a joke

and i find it said that random jackoffs like yourself with a lack of social or sex life have nothing better to start shirt just to whack off to. Do me the world a fav www.redtube.com go to that site give yourself a happy ending, a coke and a smile.

• 1 redtube for the win!!!

much better video quality over spankwire.com imo

Only assume that when you see someone doing 200mph bombs on 87 with the technically the fastest Guido blow out in North East

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19185&highlight=bombs

cool story bro
wer arnt talking pokemans here we are talking about what you do when you rear end someone
the person with downs syndrome in the handivan should have been nowhere near the rear end of OPs car, then as soon as the bumpers touched he should have been on the phone with the police to report the accident. when asshat with downs syndrome #2 got out of the car with the bat then handivan downs syndrome patient should have called the police right back wile driving away explaining to them he is leaving and that asshat #2 has a baseball bat and is threatening him

unfortunately for you no i wouldnt have made that pokemons trade as i dont have mental retardation like you or your friend or the asshat with the bat

also i dont go anywhere near my moms basement i get a queen sized pillow top mattress on the top floor of their nice house

edit: top floor of my parents house is fucking cash

this is chris. dunno y u faggot mods decided to ban my original account.

also to the faggot who sent my dad a copy of this thread, i’ll just pick it up in the mail before he gets to it. what now bitch faggot?

Fuck, That last line just pwned me so hard. Im done here.

Clever, and I wasn’t even trying to be a dick.

Like I said, lets meet up, face to face. Thank you can judge me after you’ve met me personally. No, I’m not going to fight you, no I’m not going to have anyone fight you, no I don’t wish any harm on you. Like I said… If you’re so close to albany, we might as well get aquainted.

And for whoever on 4chan said they have a buddy at UAlbany - Let me know when you’re in town, I’d like to meet you too… Everyone wants to judge me, yet I’ve judged no one… Lets meet face to face and then you can decide the type of person I am.

And for the record, no one is questioning my story, because a handful of people here heard it at different times and it’s the same story I told the police, my insurance company and everyone else… I have nothing to lie about.

Not trying to be a tough guy here (because I’m not) but if you’re going to judge me, do it to my face. I’ve been nothing but respectful in this thread, even to CJ who clearly disrespected me.

Not of above faggot, The post about 2.7 boy lovin.

god damnit, i cant even fucking reply without quoting cause it just makes everything wrong. Im fucking failing hard here. Im going to work.

bitch faggot? that right there is prime reason why your balls haven’t dropped.

your 17, in here running your mouth to 24+ year old’s…not smart man.

wheels , i will be your badass for ya man . not in a gay way either lol . shit we can sort things out at my garage if need me . cops wont hear shitttttttttttttt

fitting name:rofl schools out i see :rofl:rofl

faggot we didn’t do anything. the cripped drunk faggot started frontin shit on us.

Everyone in this thread is a faggot so it’s now about why Japanese cars are superior in every way to shitty American and European cars and why SNSD are the best band ever.

figure you guys ban me the second you find out im a rich kid.

so do tell. your rims are worth more than 120k? and if you say im being unfair by using more than 1 car. lets use the cheapest car i drive. you got dem ballin geovanna rims for 15k?

lol you realize all that has to be done is for someone to mail it again…if that don’t work it will happen again. Run tell that homboi!

cool story bro from what i hear you are 17 yourself as is 90% of the members here

2.7 heaven isnt banned you idiot. Members list still shows the id, and it doesnt say BANana taker under the username.

u call us gay when ya own a miata lolol thats good

I have no problem folding up a wanna be tough ass 17 year old into a fucking pretzel. Watch your fucking mouth.