New Mofo Vid 1/25/09

Yea I would totally want a whipple’d cobra after seeing jeff’s

Not tuned+One of the WORST drivers i have ever seen in my life. Dont be a retard, you know they move out…

Bah sully’s dads stock c6 took that thing out from a roll

on 93 thats pretty damn good, i dont know if he did a race gas pull

Once again, NOT tuned, and he is the worst driver ive seen in a long time. Get a HPP tune for more than 14#'s and let me drive it. I gurauntee a totally different outcome…

And that cobra has a ported eaton with spray not a whipple and spray

No way hes running 35psi on pump…

Read the fuckin thing, what are you drunk by yourself?? lol. its a built motor, Whipple, and a 50 shot. Mofo’s car is a ported eaton with spray…

haha we know what happened when i played with him with my stock heaton :smiley:

pretty sure he thats what he said

I have yet to drink but allan is high as fuck down stairs right now. And whipple cobras suck dick still

He’s lying then. Thats crazy, i havent seen much over 20psi on 93oct, and thats with like NO timing

Will clown whatever you get/dont get:D

I could just build an ls1 that will be faster…Seeing as how a stock block zo6 laid down 580 at 8 pounds with a novi that means whipples suck dick

And the whipple car is over 7XXwhp on pump gas…hardly say that sucks. And cheaper than building a LSx vette with a supercharger.

Your not buyin a vette anyways, so :gtfo :rofl

Errr not cheaper then building a vette but nice try and those whipples are 600whp on pump gas from what it says

Thats what it says… And a Z06 still gets about 26-30K for a nice one, and the price of the blower kit is around 6-7K, plus tune and other misc shit. Not cheap.

shit when you buy vette brakes, they are $70 more per rotor(and same as the camaro ones) just b/c its a VETTE, vettes are expensive to build.

20K for a cobra, and $4,XXX for a kit+ fwe other things…youre done

Umm you can get em in the teens if you look around

A C5 Z06? with less than 50-60K miles?

You can get Cobras in the teens too if you want a higher mileage one.