The new Procharger F4

yeah… that’s a BBC behind that thing… and that thing dwarfs it

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Dg7mjjx4w”]YouTube- Holy Huge Supercharger - Procharger F4 3200HP+[/ame]

interesting but WTF is that “music” they are playing? It ruined the video

nice size blower there. i once read on the net that boost is for pussies who cant make power na. funny is whens that last time you seen that much power NA being made?

yeah that is not even right! that thing is massive

and I also read on the internet of a guy bragging about making 700hp and only running 12s. I thought that same tool bag ran 12s na with just a cam.

wonder how heavy that thing is !

that is one big snail, that cannot be for real

youre an idiot seriously, also for the record never made a pass at 700hp.

You can’t get away with MAF/PE Hacking a big FI setup, that might be why the hate.

that is true, or you cant mail order one

sorry my bad ur more of a dyno queen guy. As for u calling me an idiot thats funny especially with the background u have.

or u can do it urself and have ur 6.0 cam only gto go slower then a 5.7 ls1 cam only gto.

Not knowing shit about my setup I wouldn’t comment. I can tell you my tune is more thorough then your hack job would be, pm some more friends here and offer your “services” so we can laugh some more.

Ur right I dont know shit about ur hack job setup and u dont know shit about mine so why the fuck would u make a comment first? My hack job mail order tunes come right from Texas Speed. I would have to say they have and made more stuff go faster then u or I will ever do. Also one of the top tuners in our area was only able to get 5 more HP from a TSP mail order tune. So I would have to think thats not a hack job. But then again if I had a car that ran slowwer thewn a 5.7 GTO with just a cam I would be pissed off to:slap:

i did hear about that. When Ed was coming to pittsburgh to tune a few cars. He pm’d ppl to steal work. Funny is he cries if ppl dont use him for the work and say ppl are stealing work from him. what is it then when you pm someone and offer a lower a price? its called stealing

wow I dont remember seeing ed as a sponsor on here? As for stealing u of all people to say something like that especially for all the stealing u have done. Not only to people u dont know but to ur own freinds. Just shows how big of a loser u really are.

there isnt a sponsor tuner on this board. So its open game for anyone to come do customer cars. But PMing ppl is stealing work

o really please show me where that states thats stealing? Or wait Ill give u an example here. See stealing is when u date a girl and use her credit card to buy a turbo and then u decide ur not going to pay for it. Thats stealing which u should now understand being the sheriffs department explained that to u.

Reading your signature alone proves that you are not worth arguing tuning with.

You can race other peoples cars all you want on the internet but I still believe I have lower ET’s then you ever have in any of your own vehicles.

lol and ur cars ET’s also proves that ur not worth arguing with either.

good one buddy, far from the truth. It was an expected come back from a person that rides my sack so hard that he should be charged with stalking. its kinda flattering that you spend your entire life following what i do. Hell you even created a section in your website to bash on me. Funny thing is your the little boy that has the basketball that gets picked on then takes his ball away cause you dont get your way.

how many members have you banned from yoru site cause they didnt side with you?