HPF E46 M3 Vs Procharged LS6

thats a murder and a half!

oOoOOoo :gay that was kewl~! $$ vs $$$ in a foot mashin contest.

boring

procharged vette is about 5gs at most

o rly? Show me where I can get a procharged vette for 5g’s!

you can procharge a vette youu ass clown

lol i did make it seem like you can get one for 5gs, i wish :crackup

sick avatar Andrew!

LaM3 :lol

Anyone know what stg. HPF kit that M3 was? I think they’ve got 2 or 3 different stages. That shit had a fucking ricer BOV.

just thought id throw this one in here for joey and drew to fight over… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tD7FuSEXJs&feature=channel

the honda always sounds like its reving down

yeah, :wtf?

so whats that Z06 making for power, because an HPF stage 1/2(stage 2 uses meth/alkie option and does about 630) on race gas is about 600whp. and you can hear the guy in the video say he wants more power, but needs to do internals. which means hes less than the stage 3

that vettes gotta be in the 7-800whp range. :eek

Yeah that’s a horrible video, the civic clearly stops 1/4 of the way into the race… “GT40” built K series hatches are trapping 150+mph…

he got beat.

from what I know, Its a stock cubed, cammed, procharged LS6. I dont think its in the 800whp range.

well, its racing a 600hp car, so you must not know too much about the corvette because they are about the same weight… much of the story has been left untold.

clearly he dosnt know much about 40r K’s either…listen to the civic in the vid…i never hear it come close to reving out

yeah maybe the k swap stayed in 6th?