New Mofo Vid 1/25/09

Jammer paid like 31 for his iirc

Chris Iula paid 29 and change for his

tony’s Z06 back when it was only a tune and air filter (496rwhp) ran scott’s 620rwhp cobra (scott from redline, silver cobra) a shit load of times on the highway and the cobra edged out tony by not even a fender every single race…dont believe me, we got it on video…that was a whipple cobra…now add another 200+rwhp to the Z06 since its past mods and show me a local Cobra that will walk the zo6…hell, he smoked Jeff’s red ported eaton cobra (502rwhp) bad on just motor before the head work! I posted the video for you a while back.

its all power to weight.

This isnt a bolt on cobra like Jeffs. It also isnt a low psi whipple car. Its a built motor car, with cams, and a 50 shot. The car makes very good power, even on pump, and would walk tony(no offense).

Yea man lsx’s are a more stout engine and don’t need a blower to be fast

I understand but im talking about local cars.

Didnt say they werent good motors. And they should be, they have 69-146+ more CI than the cobras do. Ill show you a few 351W that will hand the LSx’s their asses, motor to motor.

And youre right, they need spray to be fast, and alot of it

these arent local cars in this vid…

Sean is posting his LSx fanboi nonsense, and had to set him straight lol.

Blah lsx will own your bull shit 351’s motor to motor. Fastest all motor lsx went 8.53 in an fbody bitch

:rolleyes:

last time I checked they were sticking LSx motor in fox bodys!

sorry, I had too.

Yeah, b/c you cant get a Fbody to go as fast as a Fox!

You sure as hell can. Pat Musi had an fbody that was in the 6 second range some where

you know this isnt true lol your just trying to get us all riled up.

He’s mad that stock block lsx’s own 5.0’s

Yeah well stangs still clown you, 6.49@224.4:rofl on a 10.5 tire!

Hmm, thats retarded. I would hope a “stock” blown Lsx would own a stock 5.0:rofl

Ill race a blown LSx any time this year…

pshhh thats nothing. I do 224mph in the 1/8th on street tires spinning all the way to the 1/8th

:smiley: Why do LS1 foxes clown LS1 Fbodies then??:smiley:

(both with same mods)

Do what now…:rofl

same reason why F-bodys clown cobra’s when power is nearly the same…power to weight.