New numbers and times coming soon.

Let me know if the LX,s brake lights are working…4.30’s with a 26 are no problem…you will be under 7000…figure in tire growth.

pretty funny see you saturday at prp?

Not going to make it saturday. Car still needs a tune and my daughters birthday party is that evening. I took the car out once after getting the heads cut down, they had to replace the valves because of fuel wash. Dont want to run it again till it is tuned to prevent more damage. Just have not had time to do so.

High on sat is going to be 52 degrees. should be good air.

ahh i want to make it, but car is getting tuned tonite and tomorrow

and i need a clutch

my car made 424whp@6200rpm’s
386ftlbs@5100rpm’s

^^^ nice and good luck saturday

thats what i noticed :blue:

nice congrats!

Congrats, hopefully the weather will hold for Saturday.

thanks guy’s

the tuner felt that I would have made 15-18hp more but i lost it through the 12 bolt and 4.30’s which wold have put in the 440hp range.
I was real lean wot on baseline 13.9 which is a little scary. Now I am 13.1 across the board at wot. I’m also happy that i picked up as much as 34ftlbs across the rpm range. I think the reverse split cam is hurting me up top but I’m happy with the torque. Track #'s coming soon.

if you need some more horsepower i can probably lend you some

My mph guess is no more than 122 mph at prp given your weight and horsepower.

his MPH will tell him his HP!

But he knows his HP so shouldn’t that tell him his MPH?:bowrofl:

i think your right. my car and me need to be on a diet. probably a cam swap over winter. we’ll see how it runs on Sat.

Can’t wait to see those #'s good luck.

I’ll prob be tearing back into mine this winter. 1qt. of oil every 200 miles is not good.

ahh the ever great oil consumpiton problem with ls1’s…im deleting my PCV system

dont u need the pcv to get rid of harmful fumes inside the block?

yes and no, you can do what others do and use breathers. thats what im using