well

at the track, mph is down 2 and time is down .2

best yesterday was 12.43. its def. clear i need a new clutch. it was slipping pretty bad. wasnt to bad on the launhces, but was only launch aroudn 3500-3750 b/c i didnt want it to slip off the line. soo much for trying to get a 11.xx pass with stock LS1 clutch

what i was impressed with was the drag radials, first pass i def did not warm them up enough and spun a lil. 2nd one was decent cut a 1.82 launch from 3500. 3rd pass i was suprised, warmed them up pretty good, and launched like 3750 and it grabbed good and bogged out on me. cut a 1.90

And i def need a tune, car runs lean, and would def help out big time wiht a tune. I hope ot get the tune and clutch done before the end of the season and get that 11.xx pass with out any suspension besides subframes.

well get it done… im hopein for low loow 12’s or high high 11’s but i atleast got the suspension to help me out. just the stock 3.42’s are gonna be killin me on the launching.

yeah that clutch sucks man. get something with a bit more bite, and really work those tires. i could see 1.7x 60s and high 11’s for sure, ofcourse with a tune

i cut 1.7s before, couldnt get em yesterday clutch couldnt handle it.

when u getin to the track, and u do anything else since justin had that car?

when you getting the clutch?. hopefully this week ill have the cable to tune Macs and your car.

sounds good, idk, hope to get the clutch sometime this week or weekend

i have a clutch here

thanks to JJs i got my clutch:idb: , and now have my tune…now i need time to get the clutch in…hope to be back at the track next weekend!!

decent man, sounds good! what kind of clutch did u get?

Ram clutch with ram billet steel flywheel :boink:

mmmm sounds good. dude, u realize its gonna be pretty cold the next few weeks…thast gonna be some great air. get that thing in and broken in

still need a slave cylinder, and a pilot bearing

got the slave, and picking up the pilot bearing tomorrow!!!

thanks soo much to Brian!!! and nitrousjunkie tryin to well he konws :kekegay:

Thats what i was gonna go with…but got the LS7…I am sure you will see 11’s…must be nice to have $$ to put into your ride

I cut numerous 1.58’s with the cam only, stock clutch and only suspension mod were subframes also. you should definately see 11’s with a new clutch. tear shit up like i do especially the driveshaft.

u had a slightly better stock clutch than i did. i did cut 1.7 60’s before on et streets. now i got the tune and clutch, hope to see some nice 11.xx’s now!!!

hope my DS doesnt go like urs hahaha, what DS u going with now?

I bought a 3.5 aluminum ds from exotic performance on ls1tech for 385 shipped lifetime warranty with 1350 yoke and universals. I put it on yesterday.

i have 2 pilot bearings new if you need one.

thats not bad at all, i might look into that

thanks, but brian already hooked me up!! now just need the time to get this shit in!!!