New project EF hatch

Bet

lol you better have found something…i wanna put the front bumper on lol

I did

just use some cheap shelving “L” brackets from the depot

thats what i was thinking of using actually and ian has a couple so we were going to try them out.

update:

turbo timer is installed and the wiring for the gauges is complete. pics will be up tomorrow and a lot more stuff should be accomplished tomorrow…i hope lol

you aint cool if you don’t remove it. only the cool kids like their engines in their laps in a crash.

hey do you still have the wideband?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

lol…a SOO close to being done…i can smell it…

So what does a Boosted EF hatch smell like ? lol

does the intercooler still stick out the bottom of the bumper? if so, you guys need to re-do it. it looks horrible, will pick up rocks, and cops will pull you over nonstop.

this is what a FMIC install should look like. this is my old hatch.

thats not boosted…you lie

well, whats the point of having a front mount? Makes no sense.:wink:

nope it doesnt…only cool people run no front mount :slight_smile:

here it is without black paint on the intercooler.

and heres an underhood shot. note the bov, oil feed line, and turbo manifold.

went 13.9@103
206 whp 186 ft/lbs tq.

now you know it can be done right, so do it right. none of this half assed bullshit.

the intercooler install should be the thing you spend the MOST time on, because its what people will see the most.

shit…it looks nice…do you have any EF parts laying around? wanna sell those headlights :slight_smile:

-JDMjunkie

anthony’s lying about this entire car, its actually a 1996 Toyota Camry and all hes doing to it is putting a new oil filter in it, he got those pictures from yahoo! pictures obviously…psshh

LOL thats funny, so I guess when you get your ass smoked, you dont have to tell all your buddies anything cause it was a no existant car, lol

i can replicate those headlights. its just a special paint.