New project EF hatch

alright…so fuck the accord i was going to swap my H22 in, i sold the engine, seats and everything and i had the car taken away. Here is my new baby. 91 EF, clean title, southern car, NO rust anywhere, little dings and things here and there, nothing bad tho. Its ready for a B-series, has axles, mounts, linkage and wiring. i also picked up a B16 transmission for it. It also has Ground Control coilovers w/ tokico blue shocks. Not bad for $550 i have to say. Right now i’m looking for a obd-0 or 1 B18 and B18 turbo parts. Well on to the pics, and yes i need to paint it and get new rims lol. anyway lemme know what you think! Also a thanks to Tjsz (TJ) for helping me out on getting the car home.

-Anthony

sweet hatch man. does it need corner lights? and iv got the rear disc for this if u want. 150$ i got it from justa4door, but i dont feel like putting it mine. includes e-brake cables and all hardware.

thanks bro :slight_smile: yeah it needs corner lights. i might be interested in the swap in like a month. i need to get a engine and it running first lol.

haha nice i need some too, i ordered some clear corners and they sent me the wrong ones. i also had to order the bumper filler piece. i got it off ebay it was pretty cheap.

:tup: for a ef

the rear disc will look real hot

i like it a lot

Sweet, I love project threads.

was the car origianlly red?

looks like it

yeah it was red, the interior is stripped and its all red.

omg brings back memories.

yea it looks like yours

awesome.

love the old boxy hatches

as do i! i had an EF as my first car, it was a riced out POS but i loved the thing, im hoping ill be able to build this car they way i want it to be built.

not bad at all man :tup: and let me know if you need any b18 parts.

well im sure ill need some shit lol, PM me with a list of all the shit you have and ill let ya know if i need any of it :tup:

looks hot man, cant wait to see it when its done :tup: its hard to find ef hatches

if only they would of kept the original red color that car would of been a clean ass ef.

thanks everyone :slight_smile: well shortly ill be picking up a B18 and ill be going from there. ill keep this updated.

and its even harder to find parts! fuck, iv never had so much trouble getting all my shit together to get it painted.

if you are stuck trying to find parts go to skyway junkyard on tift street in south buffalo.They have about 6-7 ef hatches and about 5 crx’s