91 Accord project

okay, here we go. Well as some know, i totalled my 93 accord with an H swap (stupid guardrails just come out of nowhere :P) and me and IKSHO89 (Ian) pulled the motor and everything out of that car. Well i bought a 91 accord for like 500 bucks and it needs some TLC. We pulled out the old tired F22a4 on saturday and the Deuce Deuce is sitting on a stand in the garage waiting patiently to be dropped in. Well i have a shit load of work ahead of me so far here is a list of what i have to do.

-Auto -> 5 speed converison
-Get wiring harness straightened out
-Order new clutch (next wednesday)
-Install KYB adjustable shocks/struts and springs
-Fix rust
-Install Sparco’s
-New CD player (one in there is old/dirty and cheap
-Paint
-Front Fenders
-Rear Bumper
-Weld exhaust

I’m sure there is more and ill add as i go on and update when i can, well i’m off the m&m this fine morning to get 5 speed parts, here is a current pic of the ride.

Yes it looks like i left it on the west side overnight lol

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/jdmjunkie4404/dirtycar.jpg

good luck sir.

why thank you, ill be in wednesday btw :smiley:

well i just got back from m&m. i pulled the clutch, brake, and gas pedals. Also got the clutch master cylinder and resovoir. now all i need is a driver side axle from a 90-93 accord that was a 5 speed so if you have one lmk because i dont wanna go pull one :slight_smile: This weekend i plan on installing the pedals, wiring up the clutch switch and hopfully dropping in the shortblock with the tranny in, thats after i install my new clutch that ill be getting from hybrid :slight_smile: well thats it for now i suppose.

:clap:

wanna sell those seats? haha.

As it turns out, slaver driver don is giving us the 4th off. So thursday or Tuesday would be better.

oh okay, well then ill be in on thursday because i get paid on the 4th

Well today i started to unbolt the Auto shifter, removed the console and found a cheap ass alarm thats wired into everything it looks like so ill be having fun with that :stuck_out_tongue: Ill have pics up this weekend

did don sell you that car? cause it looks as empty as the one he sold me :slight_smile:

:tup:

what are you doing with the rear quarters?

no i bought if off some ghetto kid in cheektowaga lol. well i plan on buying replacement panels and having someone help me weld them in. one guy on here with a cb7 said he can get them for me for $150.

Buy em, we’ll weld em in.

i am in a few weeks, i have to order the clutch first

Whatever just no sense In having somone eles do it.

oh i know, i just want someone to assist us in doing it :slight_smile:

K