fs: 1993 h22a accord

I have a 93 accord ex-r for sale. Car has power windows, power door locks, power sun roof.
Has a JDM H22A from total JDM karim claimed the motor had under 70k on it I put on
another 100 km roughly. When I did the swap I put new ngk plug wires, new spark plugs,
Had a used distributor installed cuz the one the car came with was fucked.
The bad stuff about the car. Rear quarters are pretty rusted. Needs a wind shield. Car also
Needs a tranny as I was using the stock tranny from the accord and I think its blown. I
Also needs a throttle position sensor.
Would also recommend you to put in prelude axles.

Price is $1150 obo. I paid 1200 for the motor alone which I pretty much didn’t run.
If the asking price is met I’ll throw in 2 new snow tires and a set of new lowering springs
Still in the box. Car would be great if you’re willing to spend roughly another thousand dollars
You’ll get a pretty quick and fun to drive daily. Or you can part out and make extra money.
Want this car gone quick.

pics

pics will be up tomorrow night as i am away from home at the moment.

2dr or 4dr

ok need this car gone by the end of next week. not gonna bother to post pics as im really busy now. $700 dollars and take the car away with lowering springs im keeping the 2 snow tires tho. also willing to let car go for 240sx parts s13. preferably bucket seat, rims, hub with quick release and steering wheel. etc just lemme know what you have.

price drop!!! $500 come tow the car away!!! will still throw in the lowering springs and u can take the new snow tires too. i’ve moved and need this car off the drive way! contact by calling or texting 647-962-2653

PICS…