Parting out a 93 Honda accord

here’s the link to the cb7 tuner website where it’s listed…

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=66849

hows the gas tank?

i need one thats not rotted. let me know

Hey JDMjunkie has a 93 H22 accord, I’m sure he needs somthin, as of last week drivers side doors but IKD really know, Throw him a PM.

hey bro how much would you want for the passenger side power window motor, vehicle speed sensor and o2 sensor?

if it’s still intact, passenger power window motor $20 + shipping. VSS is gone with the tranny. and i need the o2.

i should have the car on a lift soon and then i’ll let you know about the gas tank,

what about the rims? how much for those?

90 or best for rims and tires. tires are nothing special, but summer driveable.
local pickup, or i can ship but it would be expensive

$70/best for local pickup with steel wheel exchange

drivers side window motor, and the drivers side window glass, rear antenna mast/motor in one assembly, and the right inner vent above the hvac controls

cool let me know. doesnt have to be perfect, but make sure theres no major rust on the seems. and shoot me a price

how much for the trim around the windows and/or the gas tank shipped to 14220

gas tank is pending, i’ll let you know on window trim

is anyone interested in the rear disk swap?

ive def. got dibs on the tank, assuming the price is fair.

?

i’ll let you know.

What Exhaust system is on the car? If its the stock accord parts I need a price for the downpipe and heatshield ASAP.

exhaust system is stock except for header/downpipe is aftermarket and i’m keeping it. heatshield is missing

Is the rear section a dual tipped or single tip? I assume it bolts onto the b pipe, is it OK or rotted?

exhaust looks pretty good actually, not rotted. stock single tip.

u take a look at that tank at all?

not yet, i looked at the exhaust when i picked the car up, not the tank, and the car hasn’t moved yet. sorry, more updates soon