My Ef Hatch Project

So I picked up a lil Project car a 91 Civic Hatch…
Bone stock 4 speed… LOL

I got alot going on today with it. I Will post pics up of progress…

nice man…k20 turbo son :banana

I pulled out the d15b2 and 4spd today…
I have a Jdm D15B vtec Im putting in it…
Gotta pick up a si tranny next week!
Also working on a harness It needs to be swapped from dpfi to mpfi…

I got you on that trans and mpfi wiring :nod

Call me up tomorrow if you want to pick up that harness.

mights well call this a dead topic… Title Is So screwed up it would take me months to get one… Why are people retarded and they sign things when they know they didnt read it correctly! Anyone need any parts?

Damn man, I have been there before :idiots

Just going to part it out?

yea pretty much… its gay to be honest with ya…Anybody got a shell there willing to part with???

Ugh I hate that shit.

Well what makes me mad was the fact that everything looked legit!
I guess the guy who’s name was printed on the title never signed it when he sold it to the guy I bought it from… So when I bought it the retard signed his name in the seller section so when I went to dmv they told me the title was VOID! So I got madd pulled some parts and scrapped the car and I didnt even make my money back on it… The car was Clean for its year only bubble rust really!
The way I see it another Honda down the drain because of stupidity!

thats sucks man, i was reading about what you were doin… woulda been sweet to gut it, and just run a single cam, vtec motor and build it a little.

I have no Luck… If anyones got a shell there looking to get rid of Im interested I got lots of parts to build one otherwise I may just get rid of it all…

that sucks to hear man…hopefully you can get a new honda project

ive gota new honda project for you. its 90 integra from south carolina. super tiny rust. 125k. kyb agx/eibach sportlines included. 1800$ all yours take her away.

I wish I had that kind of money… I might be getting a 91 integra from my uncle Im doing work to it for him now. but I may try and swindle him out of it… lol… he deff doesnt know what he has…

That DA is pretty clean. Hopefully you can steal her for a good price :nod

mine is the same as that but with a gunmetal fender lol

yea most deff want that car im hoping during the time I have it I can make him forget about it… :mwahaha