1991 Honda Civic shell and more

I’m putting my 91 EF hatch up for sale. It’s a super clean car, one of the cleanest shells around.

Pros
-new 1/4 panels
-traction bars
-3" thermal exhaust
-OBD-I conversion harness
-JDM ITR cluster

Cons
-primer/needs paint
-cracked windshield

I also have a bunch of other random honda parts laying around. I have a lot of D16y8 parts, and a bare B16 block with crank, and also Forged Eagle rods for a GSR.

I have a price in my head for the shell, and for some of the parts laying around. If you’d like to see pics or check the car out please send me a PM. Yes this was CKY89’s old car sooo PLEASE keep the bullshit out.

I’ll post pics later, I’m in a bit of a rush right now.

The only reason I’m putting this up for sale is because i need to fund remodeling my room because I recently moved back home lol.

dose the car have a dash and all the wiring harness? engine bay accessory? i need it as a parts car. pm me a price and pics

if you buy it i need some parts too. let me know.

any pictures, and pm me a price with everything needed to get it running

in for pics and price.

i helped work on this with cky89, the shell is very solid…good luck :tup:

pmed

it only has the driver’s 1/4 done…i know cause I did all the initial work on this hatch before it got into cky’s hands.

yeah, u did an awsome job on that quarter btw

deff a clean car. glws.
oh btw, i need my steelies back from this.

if you want to sell exhaust let me know or trade for my new stocker

thanks, theres about 60hrs in the bodywork on that shell by me lol. I tried to do the best job possible all the way around on that car. It HAD a fully build LS b18 in it with a turbo setup we fabbed up.
…it was my way of building a honda without owning one and selling out lol. It was scanz89’s project and Ill admit i really got into it, it has made me consider building a honda for myself a few times lol

so this is a really solid shell for someone to start with. free bump

make. up. your. mind. god damnit lol. GLWS though buddy, wish i had the cash cause you know id buy it

any pictures of the car???

i have one pic, its supper shitty but its the only one i got from when i used to work on it

still waiting on a price. and time to go look at it

he hasnt gotten back to me either cuz i want a part off of it

sorry everyone…i’ve been super busy the past few days with my cousins wedding and fixing some family members cars…here are a few pics

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2129/94/29/521815086/n521815086_1995585_1350.jpg

i have a front bumper for it, its just not on the car. Please PM me to set up a time if you would like to come look at it. I’ll check this in a little bit. thanks everyone!

price?

this thing is getting tossed around like crazy lol glws though! Def a clean shell

ehhh, idk if i want to go stroker yet or stock crank
but pm me a price on the eagle rods