New Tundra VS. Ford and Chevy

as i said before, i will never EVER buy a Jap truck. I will commit suicide before that happens. mark my words.

I would be willing to put my truck up against any Toyota or Nissan in quality, comfort, and power (well, maybe power might be a little biased lol)

people get absolutely brainwashed by the media and how “Toyota this toyota that” and how great they are. i looked at Fords, Toyotas, Nissans and Dodges at the auto show, and i drive a GM. I have to admit, i liked the Ford Superduty and F150 a lot, but i honestly was not at all impressed with the imports, or even the Dodges. for the money, a GM or a Ford is a better truck. its trucks that make or break american car companies, and they dont mess around.

whoever said “ib4someonesaysallthemoneygoesbacktojapan” you’re damn right, i dont care if every nut and bolt on the fucking truck is made in america, the money still goes back to Japan! what really gets me is all these old people driving around in Jap cars, its like 60 years ago you were fighting these people in a war, now you’re giving them your money???wtf???

look, any truck you buy is gonna have its problems, and when you use a truck for what it was made for then problems will be more apparent. when someone can show me a tundra in 20 years thats still running strong and is still in one piece, then MAYBE i’ll give the truck a little respect. i doubt it, but maybe.

and whoever said something about buying a truck and never using it for what its for and wasting gas, fuck you. i wouldnt trade my truck for anything, i dont care how much gas it costs. to me, driving something that i like and that makes me happy > the cost of gas.