Help Me pick a new truck

I will be buying a new truck in the next month or so, but I can’t decide on what to go with. I can get just about the same deal on either one with about 10k off the sticker. Steer me in the right direction :eekdance:

2008 F-150 5.4l FX4 Extended cab 4x4
http://us.i1.yimg.com/ca.autos.yahoo.com/newcars/photos/FORD-F-150-2008-4PU-4-385.jpg

2008 Silverado 5.3l Z71 extended cab 4x4

http://www.newcartestdrive.com/08/08-silverado-hero.jpg

I like the way the f150 looks…

so buy that one?

I’d go with the better quality ride, honestly, if you’re getting them for the same price. Trucks are :tif: on windy days on the thruway/skyway

neither, get a Tundra

^ word, pay 10K more for the name lol

talk to TorquedSS im sure he can give you an AWSOME deal on the chevy… or send you in the right direction for the ford…

I like the ford (looks wise)… but im sure you will get a better deal on the chevy

I could buy a lot of tin cans for 44k lol

I like the looks of the Ford better but drive it and see how you feel.

why not go used to save yourself the depreciation?

My dad has an 05 f150 and I like it. I drove the chevy also. Seems like the chevy has a little smoother ride, but the ford feels more like a truck. Exactly why I’m torn between the two

I was thinking about it, but for just a little more money I could get brand new, and not spend all my time working on it. I’ve spent too many winters under my used vehicles.

I hear ya. I guess with rebates their giving out these days, why not buy new?

The interior of the chevy is a lot better, plus the ride is smoother.

personally, i liike the looks of the sierra over the silverado.

the chevy also gets better gas mileage under tow because they have better gearing and i believe the chevy gets better mpg regular too

fyi, tundras and titans fuckin suck

+1 for TorquedSS

I will probably give him a call, I just haven’t decided on exactly what I want yet.

the fords have outboard shocks which REALLY make them a lot better to drive.

with the desperation of the big 3 you should almost be able to get a better deal going with a new truck unless you were planning on a beater.

Worst comparison listing EVER.

The pricing is using base model pricing, up against the Limited which is highest model.

I would go with the chevy… i would rather have an Ls based engine. Our work trucks are chevy/ GMC’s and i like them much better than the F150 of which my friends have a couple.

+2 - good guy

+3, and +4