Couple pics of my new truck

Thought I’d snap a few less-shitty pics of my 2010 TRD Tundra.

Tint goes on tommorow night probably, going to try and see if I can have my buddy wrap the chrome on the front in white vinyl. Not sure how that will look. 5000K HIDs on order. Probably do LED tail lights as well.

The 5.7L hauls ass. Love this thing.

TRD Charger is only 4K as well… hmm. :lol

this vehicle screams overpriced toyota… congrats on keepin in baller

Saw one identical the other day in cohoes with a mild drop. Looked pretty sick.

They make leveling kits. 3/1

I think it was a little more then that. But it looked sweet. Used to work on these things all the time on at my old job doing factory accessories on them. I used to be able to do a remote start in under 15 minutes on one

Looks like a giant waste of money. Good buy

ok now your going in the washing machine

trucks sweet

Stupid Bakerian and his over priced joyotas

washing machine is coming with me tonight

congrats on the pickup, didnt like these at first, but have definitely grown to liking it.

th buddieyz been wanting a truck for awhile.

Nice truck.

sweet truck i def couldve called this one they are a nice for a gas powered truck…

love it man!!! how bout some interior shots??

oh and 4x4 trucks need to be raised. NOT FUCKING LOWERED.

Thing is sweet! I love the new Tundras, so badass. Would look badass towing a white Supra…better get a white big single one to replace that low miles stock jobber you got :smiley:

Nice looking truck. I drove a Tundra like that a while back moved along quite nicely.

Very nice.

Lets break her in right…Race?

Gear headz?! Get 'Em

Is there mesh behind the three main crossbars on the grill? In this pic, it doesnt look like it, and I dont like that.

he was probably using a monster flash, I’m sure it doesn’t always look like that.

Bakerian samattayou