Nintendo on drugs?

Why drop such a badass name for that. :tdown:

-Excuse me sir do you have a Wii?
-A Wee?
-Yes
-We don’t do that here get out.

Im with you, revolution was hella lame, i remember when came cube was project dolphin or some ghey shit like that.

Im still dying to play that fucker though. Looks like its going to be something mad different but in a good way.

I dont like the whole 1 hand controller Idea. Its gonna be like playing with your TV remote :gay:

there is more to that remote, there is an analog joystick that plugs into it and connects via a wire. The whole point of them doing this is that they are proving to everyone that in order to have a great game you dont need 9 buttons and 2 joysticks. Its just very different from what we are used to.

Nintendo lost their path after N64, might as well sell themselves out of the market.

Your missing the whole controled idea, its like a mouse (computer kind) you hold.

Should have some sick game designs to fallow, it can’t compete with 360 and PS3 but it sure if a cool idea and should be a unique system.

revolution > wii
that’s such a stoopid name.

i dont know about you… but i’ve been playing with my wii wii for years

Honestly this is the only console I was considering buying because playing the same games for 10+ years is boring. But hell with a pussy name like that who wants to buy it.

If it was called the Nintendo Badass everyone would be allover that shit. Regardless how much it sucked.

Nintendo Revolution reminds me of the “Center for Tomorrow” which is a terrible name. What happens…tomorrow…then?

eh…I’m still going to call it a revolution.

name sucks.

but I will still buy one
I think its a better name than X-box

Shit son, we used to just have a joystick with ONE button. AND WE WERE THANKFUL FOR IT. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2439/wiiscarythumb9xz6ud.jpg

Someone on Fark posted this. Bahahaha!

lol :suckoff: :poke:

Fuck yeah! atari 2600 in the hizouse!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2006/20060428.jpg

LOL the name blows

PS 3 forget it xbox 360 ill pass i rather do my pc, but revolution i think am going to get one. the whole idea is cool, that is why i am a proud owner of nintendo ds :hay::smiley:

I think someone missed what was going on in this thread?