Ninendo WII

Anyone

is the controller as faggy as the gamecube one?

I’m not real up to date on the rumors/specs/etc, but the gyrpscopic controller seems like it would really take some getting used to.

seems like too much work. I don’t want to have to move my arms when playing a game, moving my fingers is enough of a strain on my body. :smiley:

hellooo fake modesty…that’s why you post in the exercise section twice a day old man :blue: :smiley:

isn’t the new nintendo some sorta sword/wand/dildo contration??? fill me in i don’t know much about it.

:smiley:

I exercise like crazy in the gym, but outside of the gym i’m extremely lazy. :slight_smile:

:wow: just learning how to use the controller would take weeks to get used to. looks great for college kids or loaded stoners, but that’s some dedication to get one of those!!!

i’ll be getting one

How much are they going to be? I might get one if they have the mario sports games on there.

8Grand under marges name:

Price was released at 250, controllers are 60 for the full nunchuck stule.

And anyone worrying about the controller… older Gamecube Wireless wavebirds are supposed to be supported on the system. Wonder if I can dig up a feed of the press conference.

No feed, but IGNs report

I want Brawl… I am profecient in Super Smash Bros. 64 as well as Melee.
I accept all and any challenges.

we used to have tourneys with Melee… I always got stuck with the crapy chars bc everyone called bogarts with good chars. I got okay with Kirby and Star Fox. I fucking hate link, so cheap.

Its all about Gandorf and Sheik/Zelda

250$ isn’t bad seeing how I just payed almost 200$ for a nintendo ds lite with a warrenty and star fox.

http://wiiprice.ytmnd.com/

I plan on purchasing a wii on Sunday (11/19). They say the system is more powerful than the XBOX (regular XBOX…not the 360),but falls short of PS3/360 specs…I’m liking the fact that u’ll be able to download lots of classic games

walmart will have at least 20 per store

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9136575504838642038&hl=en