none of you pussy ass cuntbag mods has the balls to ban me

Especially Brian. What a fucking bitch ass litte cunt he is. OOOOhhhhh look at me I suck dick for nickels and work on cars!!! Make me a mod!! ohh!! I am a bad ass mother fucker yeah I am but I’m too fucking big of a cunt to ban Jeff’s jew ass! fuckin pussy.

:rofl:

darkstain?

No thats way to weak to be Darkstar this sounds like someone who didnt even graduate middle school.

:bowrofl:

Ehhh… I’m pretty sure darkstar is the only Pittspeed member that uses the word “cuntbag”.

I know who it is

Sounds like someones a little bitter.:itr41::itr41::itr41:

That’s cockstar, too bad he can’t even work on his own car, let alone have the male version of Helen Keller do it for him.

dont make me get out my wire brush… I’ll wipe that smirk right off your face.

I make a much better supervisor than worker. But FWIW i did clean off the carbon deposits on my heads, and went and picked up the pizza.

Garden of Eating??

yea i treated adam and jeff to pizza…mike has been sitting in the same spot now for 6 hours :slight_smile:

Banned Users: Temporary Ban Usergroups: Banned by Moderators
User Name Banned By Banned On Ban Period Ban Will Be Lifted On Ban Time Remaining Lift Ban Ban Reason
Darkstar Pewter 06-09-2009 7 Days 06-16-2009, ~08:00 AM 7 Days, 0 Hours [Lift Ban] [he says i dont have the balls!!!HE WRONG!!]

:rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHA

glad to see i can have 7 days without smart ass comments from an automatic corvette.:v8killer:

darkstar>*

i was unaware that a CAR could make a comment on here ? i know the jackass owner was/can tho

Darkstar threw performance out the window and bought a life like computer for his car with A.I. capabilities and the voice of Mr. Feeney and when he’s feeling frisky it has the voice of terry from reno 911 and gives special services:bigthumb: