Welp, just got banned from PR

their admins are such a bunch of faggots…

:cool:

don’t forget the cunt too… :sadwavey:

Originally posted by huskysgrl

:confused:

Originally posted by Darkstar

what took you so long to get banned

huskys girl over here now…:drool

EDIT

Hey darkstar,

I’m going only going to tell you this once. I have taken your BS in stride with most fourm BS and fun. You really need to get your facts strait and also knwo when you have crossed the line. What ever your beef is with PR thats your deal. Only reason my wife is an admin is to do the fucking hacks over there. Infact she isn’t even supposed to be doing it anymore and as soon as she fixes a problem for Sam she is done.

My beef and where you crossed the line, happend when you called her a cunt. Say it again and you will be drinking soup threw a straw when you come up here. Your Bullshit and grouping her in with what ever your problem is, is uncalled for.

I’m done with topic and i;m not responding back. So who ever wants to come on here and say its only the internet, or if your dumb ass wants to come on and say your only joking, or what ever responces this gets I’m not responding back to it.

You crossed the line, You pissed me off, and you have been warned.

To the Other viewers of Pittspeed I’m sorry to bring this BS on here and I have tried to Do my own thing but I’m not going to deal with total disrespect from some asshole like this flaming faggot.

Later,

-Mike-

TITTYWOP

thats f up talking to a woman like that

Mike dropped the C-bomb

Originally posted by slowcamaro
thats right!!! hes the cunt!!!(darkstar)

cunt stands for C U Next Tuesday… duh

don’t you watch Sex in the City???

Originally posted by slowcamaro

yeah!

throwing out the leg hump to husky girl seen the pic of her but the lake:eek: :cool: :boink

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Hey darkstar,

I’m going only going to tell you this once. I have taken your BS in stride with most fourm BS and fun. You really need to get your facts strait and also knwo when you have crossed the line. What ever your beef is with PR thats your deal. Only reason my wife is an admin is to do the fucking hacks over there. Infact she isn’t even supposed to be doing it anymore and as soon as she fixes a problem for Sam she is done.

My beef and where you crossed the line, happend when you called her a cunt. Say it again and you will be drinking soup threw a straw when you come up here. Your Bullshit and grouping her in with what ever your problem is, is uncalled for.

I’m done with topic and i;m not responding back. So who ever wants to come on here and say its only the internet, or if your dumb ass wants to come on and say your only joking, or what ever responces this gets I’m not responding back to it.

You crossed the line, You pissed me off, and you have been warned.

To the Other viewers of Pittspeed I’m sorry to bring this BS on here and I have tried to Do my own thing but I’m not going to deal with total disrespect from some asshole like this flaming faggot.

Later,

-Mike-

:owned: he got what he deserved

Originally posted by Darkstar
not all the mods are fags, take me for example… :smiley:

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE
not all the mods are fags, take me for example… :smiley:
wanta vote!!!:tounge: :wink:

:rolleyes:

yea the mods are basicalyl a bunch of vag’s, esp the admin. hes a CUNT id i ever saw one.

Originally posted by huskysgrl

Awww :frowning:

some people over there can be douchebags but i’ve never seen any reason to call jenn names.