So Phillip Krotch finally saw my post about him. 🤣

his response.

you know what, theres a point when you can talk shit and a point where you can step over the line. darkstar, you crossed that line by a few miles, not someting i would suggest when messing with me. its obvious that it was you fat ass that did this cuz ur bitch ass banned me and u had access to my username so theres no question who did this. what bothers me is how you were able to come up with such a detailed experience, almost as if this happened to you in your child hood. its literally impossible for a hederosexual man to come up with such a flaming ghey experience. i am convinced that these encounters actually happend to u as a little boy. u should seek help. but like i said, you crossed the line. and i like how u did it in such a bitch way, u banned me from all ip addresses i posted from, banned my name and went under it and posted all this, liek a bitch so i had no way to defend myself, hah, well im here now and for the last time until i hopefully see u sometime.i dont know how long it will be or where it will be but i can guarantee you that u will regret saying this shit. this is the last time im posting here because everyone talks shit, but guaranteed if i saw any of you in person, you wouldnt have shit to say, unlike me. im thouroughly FUCKIN PISSED about this. Darkstar, if i EVER see you in person, i swear on everything holy i will ruin you life. i will beat you to such a bloody pulp that your own family wont recognize you, and everyone i know will agree that i am sincere when i say this. and the following that thought it was funny… fasterthanthefastest and eclipserst, i will see u soon, and like i said, i swear on everything holy that you will be relaying the message to darkstar. talk shit all u want now, but well see whos talkin shit when i see any of you, i promise. thats all i have to say for now becaus ei cant physically do anything about it until i see any of you, but hopefully u remember this post so u kno im not fuckin around. you will be hurt. continue the shit talking, please. it will just fuel the fire for when i can deal with it in person. ill be at the track the day it opens, and most of the time for the season, i know i will see one of u then. i wont forget. theres not going to be another word said until there is blood shed, and there will be. in due time, there will be. im out.

:bowrofl:

cross posting drama = teh loose

loose? i dont see how it could be tight or loose. Either way, it = teh win.

and its not really cross board drama, lots of people remember him when he posted here, until he got permabanned. just some amusing reading.

yeah I hit one too many “o” oh well

:op:

you are teh gay

:drama:

oh well, i guess me and brokeasskorean are gonna have to be looking over our backs for the rest of our lives. :crying:

:rofl:

i got the azn’s,but fuck u!!i dont have that much time to watch u sorry ass back!

Sounds like someone is flexin their E-muscles.

who me?

no, the dude in that long as quote.

o

:rofl: ooohs noes!!

thanks guy!! you rock

what was this about?

he left shit on darkstars dick!

he got banned from Pittspeed for being a fag, he came on WestPADSM and continued being a fag, then I banned him for talking shit on Pittspeed and Westpadsm. He comes back spitting racial slurs, I ban him again and take over his account and make a big ass post about how he loves to suck his dad’s dick. He gets to a different IP, re-registeres under another name, and posts the hilarity above.

sounds like shit darkstar does! :beer:

hes notorious for it