Darkstar (not Don) vs. Pedo Bear

[quote=“bracketracer”"]

He’s not compensating for a thing…trust me.

[/quote]

:uhh:

haha jkjk
i would love a gt3. i’ve thought about a base 996 C2 and hacking it up with seats & cage and gutting it out as a cheapo substitute because i like the idea of the gt3rs so much and cant afford

what’s up with all the pedo bear shit and boxxy, broski? Please tell me you’re still in high school or something.

who gives a shit…BROOOOOSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

relax, preppie. No one is talking to you. I’ll send you a PM if we need someone to chime in on tampons or pap smears.

Having fun stirring the pot?

I bet I can guess where you’re from brah.

lol good one a.c. slater

I spend the majority of my free time volunteering to work with victims of childhood sexual abuse. I was interested whether or not the idiot with images plastered all over his online persona aimed at pushing a pro-pedophile/child rape agenda was just some dumb ignorant high school kid or not.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I’m from somewhere that considers it at least uncouth to adorn your shit with Child rape mascots.

That’s cool and all, but if you’re truly offended (which I highly doubt you are) please keep it to PM’s or bring it up to a mod… broooski.

EDIT: or just turn off sigs

I’m guessing the majority of your free time is spent accruing a 20k post count.

Prove it and you’ll get access to this section back, lol.

And I know you’re familiar with the internet enough to know that’s not the case:

The [pedo bear] image was incorrectly described as a mascot among pedophiles

In spite of the impression of Pedobear in Europe and the United States, Kumā is not associated with any sexual thing such as pedophilia.

Pedobear is a popular joke on the website 4chan, which adopted the character primarily as a way to mock users requesting or posting sexualized images of children

its not don.

its some other doucher.

dons s/n is darkstarr

That’s not dj dstar don, that’s pittspeed’s darkstar.

edit: ^^ got me.

Yeah Donny would definitely think this car is sweet, lol

thats confusing

+1

Ban the lame one.

PM from Darkstar:

lol, do whatca gota do man.

lol, what a fag. sounds like someone touched his PP when he was younger. But seriously though josh, i have a daughter and i cant be caught up in this pedophilia sex ring, so i beg of you to seriously take darkstar’s post into consideration.

lol

/thumbs down for both of 'em

what a pansy