:ugh: x 65165134561 What PR kids do for fun...

Warning: Exposed fat kid nutsack pic below.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370359_22_full.jpg

Yeah, that definately came off PR’s website, thats from one of their meets.

:ugh:

does it turn u on???:eek3:

was that hatchin

those are a couple of guys from New Dawn Customs,

Thats officially the GHEYNESS

there gay

:greddy2:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
:greddy2:

x3847500384850

Originally posted by RedLineGSR94
those are a couple of guys from New Dawn Customs,

Thats officially the GHEYNESS

you have no idea how much better off you are on this site.

Originally posted by Darkstar
hatchin watching u!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Pewterss
hatchin watching u!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, ill probably be banned within 10 minutes.

i got nothing to do with that “meat” opps i mean meet. I was just as discusted as you when I looked at a ballsack today. lol :smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar

with stuff like that goin on over there… yeah I think so

Originally posted by RedLineGSR94
with stuff like that goin on over there… yeah I think so

:rofl:

that pic makes me sick …thats what i want in a club meeting a fat ass sticking his balls in my face…he needed a ass whoppin…fing fag

edited the subject of thread…needs work warning, come on mikey - you know better!

Originally posted by 1320
edited the subject of thread…needs work warning, come on mikey - you know better!

:doh:

The disgust distract me…

had to save and rehost. the faggos took it off PR, want to make sure the proof of gheyness is preserved forever before he deletes it off his server.

http://www.newdawncustoms.com/memberpages.html

The kids in the pic are in this car club… check their rides, things are starting to make more sense now…

:greddy:

i am scared looks like some fast cars

:rolleyes: here we go again. Darkstar saves the picture for his personal use then claims it was used as proof. The signs our guestbook stating he wants nuts in his face.

Mike please seek help. It was a fucking joke because Brian passed out at like 2am.

If you would fucking notice most of our club is into the show aspect of it. Please find one place on there that states we all race or we are fatser than all of you…whats this you can’t find it?

If we were so gay why did whitey ask for our help covering events for this site. Oh thats right becuase he has a brain and can realize there is more than racing involved in the automotive hobby…

Mean while we have people taking pictures of guys crotches from hard rock on here…oh wait why were you looking at his crotch to begin with…then Darkstar had it as a sig…

First shaggy’s crotch, then saved that picture…

Yup its offical Darkstar is coming out of the closet…:greddy: