ATTN: PARKBENCH... lc

Listen up nancyboy. Your car is shit. You are shit.

Did your mother inhale one too many gallons of semen when she was unknowingly knocked up with your retarded ass, or did all those large black cocks poking you in your fetus forehead do some permanant damage?

Its faggots like you that give out “sport” a bad name. So please, do the world a favor and kill yourself. Preferably by running your hunk of shit car into a brick wall.

should have taken his ass to e-fighting, we could have given him a little beating :wtcslap: :hahano: :wtcslap:

He spent tooo much on that lex, how can he afford to be a donating member?

:jerkit: Damn ur just as retarded as he is.

This is one of the best/most funny threads I have ever read…I rate it 10/10

Leave it to darkstar to say what we’re all thinking!

DarkstarsMom isn’t gonna chime in on this is she?

im impressed you were able to read my entire post AND type out a response in less that 15 minutes.

How can you tell if he’s a “donating Member”? :dunno:

with all the cocks he’s sucked? Those nickels add up after a while.

Funny thing you called him out, and he’s still over at the other post awaiting an argument :tool:

I hate faggots like this.

:crying:

speaking of someones mom=:ban: bye bye darkstain

can you still surf, or lurke while banned? seriously cause i havent been banned so i dont know how it works? :dunno:

Yes you can. They like it when you make second accounts. Ask Darkstar about that.

he dont talk to me much, but i was thinking you IP address was blocked, i guess as long as you can read the posts its cool, but if your into spouting off it would suck. IMO :dunno:

:rofl: