Done

I am a giant pussy.

'nuff said :smiley:

wow !!!:bluez28: cam toooooooo:D

and the point of saying ā€œ'nuff saidā€ was?

this thread is beyond gay

prob next weekend.

224/224 .563/.563 114lsa

now all i need is a catbackā€¦it sounds really strange going through the stock Z28 exhaust.

:blah:

get a 110 LOPE CAM PUSSY :):naughty:

Originally posted by BlueZ28
I am a giant pussy.

:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
:rofl: :rofl:
:owned:

Today is opposite day everyone! Yay!

We care. We believe you. We like you. We want you to stay on this site.

:gives:

Originally posted by Darkstar
Today is opposite day everyone! Yay!
We care. We believe you. We like you. We want you to stay on this site.

I guess since your car is broken and you have nothing worth while to run, you resort to your mouth.

I guess since your car is broken and you have nothing worth while to run, you resort to your mouth.
signature material

i bet his mouth runs faster than his car!!!:eek2:

:owned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha :smiley:

my car will be up and running for next summer. And it will have a tranny that will shift too. then weā€™ll have our first real race (you know, both cars running properly, from a stop) and see who wins. k? until then i shall continue to make fun of you for being the lying douchebag that you are.

:love:

Originally posted by Darkstar
my car will be up and running for next summer. And it will have a tranny that will shift too. then weā€™ll have our first real race (you know, both cars running properly, from a stop) and see who wins. k? until then i shall continue to make fun of you for being the lying douchebag that you are.

:love:

speaking of you getting your car up and running, what the fudge is up with it getting brought down here? you want that motor or not?

Originally posted by rusty240det
speaking of you getting your car up and running, what the fudge is up with it getting brought down here? you want that motor or not?

i saw it up at gearheads yesterday when i went to look at the awesome hatchback.