Hey everyone

Im not new to the site, just haven’t posted in like 2 years until recent. Just wanted to say whats up. My name is Chris and i have a 2001 cavalier z24. Go ahead and make fun of it, i don’t really care. It is what it is. It ran 14’s this summer, nothing special i know. Im sure some of you have seen it/me around pittsburgh before.

Welcome :slight_smile:

What color z24? I may have seen you on 51 a few months ago possibly near Elizabeth…

welcome.

I like how you are ready for the bashing, but you did not do anything to get bashed yet.

Black, lowered, supercharged. Blown the fuck up now but getting rebuilt. Spun a rod bearing. and yeah steve, im ready for the bashings. Like i said, ive been around here for a while and i know how everyone is on here. I dont care if others dont like my ride, i like it and thats all that matters. Plus if i wanna go fast sometimes i just jump on my streetbike and crack the throttle. Im sure someone on here will find something to bash on me about, like the fact that i have a cavalier or something along those lines… lol

You wont hear any bashing coming from me. One of my best friends owns a Black 2000 Cavy. Not much done to it, its just a beater to him. But honestly Ive never seen a car that can take such a beating…

I think I may have seen you. It was a few months ago when I was with my buddy in his Black Cavy. The car was black, could tell a decent bit was done to it, and you (If it was you) were heading towards Belle Vernon on 51.

cavaliers suck.

Welcome. Used to have a Z24 myself (not supercharged though!)

Welcome

pics?

welcome

Welcome

welcome…

ya any pics of it ?

your faggoty fucking username would be the most obvious point for me to start… :dunno:

welcome back.

welcome. people get bashed no matter what you drive or what you type on here. it pisses you off at first, then its fun as fuck.

well we’re glad that you’re having fun with something in life since you drive such boring cars.

thanks bud. your the best.

darkstar, you can go fuck yourself. obviously you were neglected as a child. for the others i do have pics but im not too sure how to post them on here becuz i tried last night in the domestic forum and i dont think it worked. but i have a ton of pics on my myspace u can look at, just gotta add me. www.myspace.com/c_walters

youve raced between the stadiums before havent you? pretty sure ive seen your car down there

and yeah stippy, that was most likely me. i was prolly heading to my gf’s parents house.

yup, thats me.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/publikdstrbnce/z24track.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/publikdstrbnce/z24.jpg