DAMN YOU MILD MANNERED S13 OWNERS!!!

Umm yeah. I’m always trying to start up a friendly little 240/300 rivalrly, but my taunting of 240s has yet to illicit much response…

So I’ll say again, 240s suck. :finga:

Nobody cares about your taunting because everyone knows 240s are so much better! :rolleyes:

Im with chromy…Z31’s suck. :lol:

i am so mad now chrome dragon, u just pushed me over the edge! what would make u say something as mean as 240/s13’s suck! U ARE GOING DOWN!

hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: but seeing as to how good u ran agains my buddy allen i wanna run agains u with my ca18 and see how good i do!

Yeah Chromey you better watch out for that ca18 . :axe:

And I second the motion that you are going down! :fencing:

The only reason you are so fast is the rust ate almost half the cars weight away. :senior

Don’t sweat it Matt, Dave’s just covetous. :spin:

Hahaha. Don’t you know that rust actually weighs more than solid metal Dave?

Well with what was accomplished this weekend my car is now quite capable of mid to low 13second times. :finga:

Once a few more bits and pieces go in…well we’ll just have to see now won’t we? :E

Thats why I kick it off in big chunks when you arent looking.

Sweet. Looks like we are going to have to battle the tarmac once again. Maby it will be the exact revirce. Very close hopefuly.

Thats why I kick it off in big chunks when you arent looking.[/quote]
ROFL!

Uh oh…sounds like the battle of the beaters is heating up! :smiley:

Ahh, who am I kidding, the only race I could beat you guys in is an endurance race. Oh wait…I forgot about the QR25’s pencil thin piston rods. :smiley: Well…uh…I could…out internet you. I guess. :smiley:

Anyway, resume your sensical talk! :slight_smile:

well it guess it’s to bad for you that i have a 180sx now isnt it? :Pi guess we’ll see wut a CA can do against you just remember… :l33t:

BRING WHAT YA GOT… just let me get wider wheels first :finga:

I dont think you will have any problems chasing people down. Especially not chasing 4000 pound z31’s. :axe:

lol easey pickens hahahah :stuck_out_tongue:

yes mathew u need wider tires :smiley: it takes u until 3rd gear to catch me!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Thats why I kick it off in big chunks when you arent looking.[/quote]

Weight reduction Stage 1?? :lol:

I dont think you will have any problems chasing people down. Especially not chasing 4000 pound z31’s. :axe:[/quote]
Chase all you want, you’re not going to catch me! :rolleyes:

I dont think you will have any problems chasing people down. Especially not chasing 4000 pound z31’s. :axe:[/quote]
Chase all you want, you’re not going to catch me! :rolleyes:[/quote]

/pwned :lol: