Hey everyone

actually we are serious about you and your car

and to the original poster… I must say I came into this thread with the flame gun ready… after you reading your posts and looking at your car… I guess I can’t use it.

Welcome and nice ride… I wish more cavy owners were like you… would be a lot less ricers in the world

dont get serious til u meet me.

what the fuck is it with every retard on myspace doing this in every single picture?

http://a3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_e349f71eecb433d89fe6f6ec67b76b0a.jpg

your wiggerdom and wiggery username has what to do with my upbringing?

idk but i would mouth rape that whore:op:

lol I live 400 miles away from the ocean but I’m wearing a Hurley hat lol

Welcome

far from a wigger you ass blaster. that was an old pic and i was pretty drunk then. whats up with you being so jealous towards everyone on here? im not the type to sit here and keep my mouth shut, you cut up on me and ill call you out on it everytime. like i said, i dont give a fuck what you think of me and you can keep on tryin to flame on me, it doesnt phase me. to everyone else, thanks for the welcome. and thanks dan, i try to keep my car as low key and nice as possible. i hate body graphics and all those gay ass aluminum wings and obnoxiously oversized fart cans. i like buying name brand shit for my car and using only the best parts available.

its cool man i have respect for the fellow supercharged friends

when i say mali, you say boo…mali–boo, mail–boo

welcome