NYIRP for MOMS Invitational 10/21

see you guys tomarrpw :headbang:

congrads mark on this year MOMS

Taken straight from Nitro Dave himself.

If you didn’t get it already, what he meant to say was that wet systems are usually far more violent do to the added fuel vapors in the intake. Which is exactly what I said in the first place. It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But from the sounds of things I guess you know more about nitrous than Dave does :shrug:

As for my personal experience I don’t give a shit what you think, I’ll take the word of someone who does this for a living over someone like you anyday. Hell he sells nitrous kit’s to people like you, your his customer base.

and the ratio of people going to enter this event/posting here…??

1/9 ?? haha

1/20, bring our wideband

OK hahahaha you just proved my point that this is nothing you know anything about just some shit you are saying cause you read it somewhere from someone you think might be god. You obviousley dont know me and dont know the fact that i am friends with and race with alot of the best in the biz some im not going o bash you on this too bad. Here is the thing man im not going to aguue the fact that you are correct that you will be more likley to get a fire on a wet backfire you are right. But where you go way off track is that i dont think you understand at all what it takes for a situation like this too happen not to mention that even when a wet backfire happens there is almost never a fire. Nitro Dave is a great guy and he is also selling a product. You can pm him or robert the situation and im sure they will back me up. Make sure you tell them Andrew Blake told you wet kits dont start fires for no reason lol as i know them both personally. BTW i wouldnt consider myself anyones customer base cause i get all of my stuff at dealer cost through the Nick Williams WHO I WORKED FOR but again im sure you didnt know this so dont take it as me being an asshole i just dont like people to regurgetate views that they are unclear on is all.

Good time again! A shitload of cars there tonight, I think 350 ish? Jason, I wish my throttle cable hadn’t slipped off, would have been a good run. Good seeing the boys from New Era again, 2strokeracer, your car sounds insane! Only 1 week left, time for a tune and some more parts, woo hoo.

joelster…i saw you near a your car when i was getting in the staging lanes…didnt get a chance to say hi. Traction was outstanding, another great turnout!

word, I won a streak. damn it was good.

joelster was moving.

I was pitted kinda near you guys in the corner a bit. I never knew how clean your car was, very nice!

It wasn’t too bad, the weather made it a nice day to go racing. I got 3 runs and my bottle went empty the 3rd run halfway down track. I did run the best of 11.12@121 with a 1.49 60 ft. The 125 shot worked great, it went up nice.

Good runs man. I see you’re still rockin the 6-banger rims on the front!

I did have the 6-banger rims on the back, but I need a bigger tire for the juice. The biggest 16 inch tire they make in a slick is 28 inches, the 29’s work out much better. Did you see the red 3rd gen crash? It was running 8.12@174 and it’s a street car!!!

what did joelster run? did bighands get his 8.99?

I saw the crowd react, I was standing behind the grandstands, I guess he was going around 150mph or so when he hit the wall.

^^I watched the whole thing…definitely scary to watch. siq ass car too.

355firebird was your car the red one with slicks? if so :tup:

joelster nice meeting you, your car moves good! this is shawn btw.

good stuff, man that thing is screaming out of the hole.

Wheres the track times from studderin and joelster…

I didnt know you had that black car, i saw the teal one at PMP last winter. Car is nice, i heard it was movin to!

Hopefully i can get out next sunday, i have gas to burn

Hey Joelster, Yeah it was a good time Sunday and your car is definately running good (for an lt1). Now that that this season is just about done its time to start thinking about what to do to the car over the winter, i have to fine tune some stuff but then im thinking fogger.
jason