NYIRP MOMS invitational 7/13

since there is no moms vs fbody meet this year…or at least that i know of, this will be there next best thing, anyone plan on going? any PMP cars? we will have a lot of customer cars going as well as most of our employees. should be a good time.

Why doesn’t this forum have any Drag meets? Would a track rental cost that much?? I was just talking about this with Zerodaze a couple weeks back.

Seems like a good idea being that this is an automotive forum.

Yeah there should be a few PMP cars. I’m looking to bring the green machine down, I know Jeeves wants to go, I think Foureyed is headed up there. I’ll have to see who else is goin.

weld my brackets on and i am down. as of now it wheel hops during burnouts.

i took the day off of work. Hopefully i’ll have a couple extra parts on to get rid of my wheel hop issues

Im welding mine and jeeves on, might as well bring your ride down too. But you need :tspry: If mine is all set by wednesday, I’ll pop my other kit on joels if he wants to go

can’t, I gave away your brackets… muhaha!!!

bring it down today and I can stick’em on.

such a sexy sexy man…how’s the blue thing?

in

NYIRP is $100 deposit, $50/car - minimum of 10 cars. Throw in an extra $5 or $10 per car for VHT.

At least, those were the prices as of October 13th, 06. :meh:

It was already rented out once this year. Im going, who wants to cruise up with me?

I am in, see everyone friday.

Off of work, tranny’s all set, ignition issue’s fixed, time to work on the NOS tune:party2:

think its gonna rain. Otherwise I’ll be there :wink:

the rain is Thurs night, Fri mornin & spotty to the north during the day, its just the weatherman covering his ass!

:eekdance:

my trophy has a mustang on it:gotme:

i dind’t get no trophy!!! nice meeting all you guys, hopefully next week i won’t suck nearly as bad.

so whatd u run pat

great nite for those who didnt make it, great weather.