O&A BACK!

AWESOME !!!

so are they still gonna be syndicated? or is this just buffalo?

can’t wait for the next T&A with O&A… hands down best day of my life :lol: :tup: sooo much fun

edit: oh yeah… INB4O&A>STERNFAGG0R

They’re syndicated, Buffalo only technically gets the first half of their show, which is on a bunch of radio stations nationwide + XM.

The 2nd half is satellite only and uncensored.

Hey, watch it with the “we,” mister.

I’ve had to suffer through the 30 seconds of what I call “The Edge Hangover” for the past few years.

The Edge Hangover is when you leave The Edge on before you turn off your car, so you get in your car in the morning and start driving. You’re half asleep, freezing cold and nervous about sliding into a lamp post due to the iced over, dusted morning roads so you don’t notice or care about what you’re listening to because it takes too much effort to change it nor are you really paying attention.

And then when your morning tea/coffee/pixie stick kicks in and you start gaining some of your perception back you’re hit immediately with some manly-man on the radio saying, “Did you hear about the French?” of course the listeners haven’t because they’re probably groggy, frozen and anxious. Or the French haven’t done anything notable other than making one kick ass bridge or coming closer to curing some disease. Then you hear, “YES, lets boycott those bastards TEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE we’re so clever.”

And then your brain poops, you quickly let your lesser half take over driving and you fumble to your preset iPod station and listen to music you actually want to listen to. That’s the best cure for The Edge Hangover. That’s the only cure for The Edge Hangover.

I’ve never listened to opie and anthony but I usually enjoy listening to S&R on the morning drive to work or school. I thought the edge was rock radio…Why more talk?

^ You took way to much time to write that drivel - for Goob

STAY OUT DA BUSHES!

It’s the honest to goodness truth.

Current music is so crappy anyway i would prefer Talk all the time which is why i miss 92.9’s previous format. Comedy>system of a down 24 hours a day.

I had XM for a while for free with my truck. O&A aren’t as good as they were before. S&R might move to the afternoon. I honestly think they should move them to 97 Rock and replace Norton.

S&R have the top ratings for WNY with morning show statistics. The move to put O&A in their place is a messed up decision.

Details are still sketchy about this whole thing. But I won’t be listening to O&A in the AM.

word :frowning:

97rock wouldnt be a bad idea, would infuse that station with alot of life and listeners.
…Couldnt agree more that it’s a piss poor decision. I could care less about some stupid stunt that a syndicated radio show is up to.

Hell, during sports seasons, S&R were generally better then the local sports radio too.

Im kinda psyched for both though. O&A will appreciate buffalo, they did when they were on the air back in the day. The beach party was the coolest event ever. S&R are also good too, if i can go in to O&A and leave listening to S&R I will be happy. Val and bull need to STFU.

Just messin’ with you.

I am quite bored with S&R. I used to listen but really can’t any longer.

The move to put O&A on is a smart decision. They had a good following here in Buffalo. If Citadel (I think thats who owns WEDG) thought it was a bad move they would not be so willing to supplant the top rated show.

Fixed

Personally, I think this is lame. The O&A show (at least the few times I listened) was at best mildly entertaining.

S&R is local, and IMO, funnier than O&A anyway.

Jeff I consider myself a friend of yours so I think i can say this… You’re retarded! :wink:

O&A are a far funnier show. I could listen to Jim Norton all day. Much funnier than evil jim’s lame bush impersonation. S&R are good but can’t touch O&A.

so when does this take palce? I actually get 103.3 in the office :smiley:

I’d rather have S&R in the morning… They know the local area and make fun of the local area which is why I prefer it over O&A. Nothing like laughing at someone making fun of the Buffalo area… Intentionally at least…

There is a definate learning curve with O&A. You need to listen for a few weeks to fully get all the jokes. When they first came to Buffalo 4 years ago I didn’t get them. Now I lose it in my office at least a 3 times a morning.

Monday is the first day O&A will be on the Edge.

BTW: O&A are on more FM stations NOW than they were when they were fired back on 2002.