Opie and Anthony

they love buffalo, and this week they are seeing what else is on in buffalo while they are… so they tap into KISS 98.5 and just rip them apart, it is so funny, i love O&A

I never realized how ridiculous the name Nicholas Pickleless (sp?) is until they said it out of context.

P.S. Ib4howardsternisthegreatestandsiriusradioisthegreatestandeveryonestealseverythingfromhim

hahaha how funny. they’ve been doing it all week or this was just a once in a lifetime thing? i’d love to somehow get my hands on a clip of it. I hate janet snyder. ( who doesn’t. )

I have the edge for my alarm in the morning and when i woke up hearing janet snyder i wanted to shoot someone so bad

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa :shoot:

what is the oand a channel on xm?

its called the virus now, its 202

:wave: I can’t stand her. My wife thinks she is annoying too, but somehow still listens to the show.

torrent files are your friend :wink:

What is the Edge’s frequency?

103.3 i believe.

Hmm, I’ve listened to 98.5 in the morning a few times and that Janet chick really bugs the crap out of me.

Torrenting O&A later despite not liking them that much either.

:word: i don’t really like them either, but i’ll check it out just to hear someone bag on stupid janet.

although that clip of them giving away a 100 grand was priceless :lolsign:

I didn’t hear that clip before… got it saved?

I caught the clip, it was pretty damn funny listening to them make fun of the tubby bitch, Nicholas.

lol really?

^^ No sound at work, waiting til I get home for that one.

:tdown:

yeah tell me about it, work sucks.

i cant stand those homo’s on 98.5, and id love to club janet like a baby seal