O&A BACK!

Shredd and Ragen are moving to afternoons and O&A are back on the mornings on 103.3 Fawking sweet!!!

i heard that also…

Meh I’ve been listening on XM for a year and half now. They go from 6-9 on regular radio and XM and then 9-11 or 12 on XM only.

Well now they free bitches!!

meh

True but I still like XM better than radio.

I kinda feel bad for Shredd and Regan but at the same time, they aren’t in the same league as O&A.

:word: i hate how the first half of the show is censored now though on XM…they get me through half of hte work day though

Opie and Anthony Cruise Night

they made a big deal about making it back on in buffalo though, got to hear the story of T&A with O&A again. If they didnt get kicked off the radio for the cathedral stunt that was gonna get em…

Word. I am listening now. The drug stories are great.

Did you know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, ok Frank

I wish they did the replay immediately instead of that stupid Ron and Fez thing on XM, I find myself actually doing work between 12 and 3 and then catching the first 2 hours that I missed in the AM on the replay

I have heard of O&A alot but never hear their show. S&R is definatly awsome…although i dunno bout the afternoon thing.

I like S&R because they are local. They aren’t bad at all and often make me LOL.

So they take morning radio to a new low?

Id much rather have music on all the time and never let anyone talk on the radio, but S&R are good, I could care less about O&A, and now im sure this will just take up more music playing time. Id be pissed if I were S&R, they were talkin about it this morning

Did they give you a wedgie or something?

i bet they are…it sucks I like S&R they are local like Rob said…they talk and deal with shit that we care about

YES! Whip 'em out Wednesdays!!! For all the dorks who haven’t seen a boob in awhile, their saviors are coming!! :roll2: